Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
Toshiba only repairs laptops in India. My drive is not getting detected after 8-9 months of use and I couldn't find proper service center. All of the service center are refusing to repair HDD citing they only repairs laptops.
Buy other brand - Seagate/Samsung/WD etc
At least you'll get the support.
* Longer zoom. (88-408mm Crop sensor effective focal length)
* Image is sharp enough. (better than 18-55 kit, though pixel peppers wiil be dissapointed)
* Nice & broad manual focus ring
* Almost circular aperture give nice & blending bokeh (OOF blur)
* IS is good.
* Affordable price
* Rotating front element. (cumbersome for CPL filter)
* AF hunts in low light (often)
* f/4 will limit lowlight handheld photography. (Tripod must)
* Closest focusing distance is 1.1 Meter. (forget Macro)
Though overall good BUDGET lens. Pros outweighs Cons. Buy it, if you are short in budget. But advanced amateurs will not be satisfied.
* Geforce GTX 670 @26k !!!
* Can run "most" of the games in 4-8xAA and FXAA enabled at respectable framerate (50+ fps min guaranteed at resolution 1920x1080 or lower).
* Memory bus is 256bit wide, bandwidth of 192.3 Gb/s (theoritical).
Compared to 660 TI of 192bit - it is good. GTX 670's bus width is similar to GTX 680.
Definitely helps in high resolutions (such as 1920x1080 and up - 2560x1600)
* ROP - 32
Compared to 660Ti's 24 ROP.
Helps in texel & pixel fillrate.
* GTX 670 can easily be overclocked to GTX 680's performance (which is having 35k+ price tag) - keep in mind the temperature while doing it.
* Card runs cool at 32* C at idle and at load 62*C. [ambient tempareture of 25*C]
Compared to NVIDIA's reference 670 card of 35*C 82*C
Windforce 2X to be praised here.
* GTX 670 & GTX 660Ti has 1344 stream processor compared to Gtx 680's 1536.
10-15% slower in some cases (not always).
* Windforce 2x cooling solution - we want the 3 fan OC version at this price !! :D
Overall bang for buck.
My advise, Spend extra 6k and get this GTX 670 card rather than buying 660 Ti.
[To be fair, 660Ti will give you 85%-95% performance of GTX 670 at 20k - decide yourself if you are running out of cash]
Phone is good.
Size is pocketable.
Snappy UI and animation.
For better battery life you can try after market extended battery pack.
For every day use it is perfect for me.
Supports XVid, Mp4, Avi, PDF etc.
Built in reader with few free ebooks.
GPS is satisfactory. But works only outside with clear view of sky (where as my old Corby Pro can lock-in from inside room).
Never had any issues with software (such as reboot/hang) after using it for 3-4 months. Don't install after market apps that might contain trojan/virus and Task killer (Gingerbread 2.3 aggressively takes care of closing unwanted apps & switching of unneeded resources - such as WIFi).
Only drawback is that, it is shipped with S-On (signed bootloader) so no Rooting and CyanogenMod or similar.
Overall I am satisfied.
This is not only a beginner friendly book, but it'll teach you nitty-gritty details about C# 5.0 with practical examples.
If you want to learn every thing that is available in C# 5.0, then this is the book.
Even practicing professionals will learn new things from this books.
Most of the examples are also common to real world project/problem. Also many topics that are overlooked in many other books are covered in details.
It Coveres :
Advanced C# (Such as LINQ, Assembly, Type reflection, attribute based programming etc)
ADO.NET (Connected/disconnected/Entity framework)
LINQ to XML
Workflow foundation (C# 5)
WPF (somewhat detailed)
Must have book for C# 5.0.
* Mouse resolution is good and precise (1000 DPI). Very good for average photo editing.
* 18 months battery life !! (Rated)
* Mouse shape is good to hold (if you are fond of small mouse).
* 5 mouse button (left-right click and 3 on touch area -customizable with user action).
* 3 million mouse button activation warranty.
* The touch sensitivity is a bit disappointing.
* Sometimes cursor stutters (don't know whether its a software problem or interference with 2.4 GHz wireless router/Bluetooth).
* Sadly rated life of touch area is around 350000 activation (is it enough? not sure)
Overall, good enough and with 3 years warranty from MS.
This is the second installment of Conflict-Desert Storm series.
As usual, this also does not disappoint.
I used to spent hours with this game in my college days.
Graphics might look dated (better than Counter Strike)
As a whole, worth buying and playing.
This case is worth the price...
3 Fans keeps the system cool.
Moreover, you can add additional fans if you want, sockets/brackets are provided.
For water-cooled CPU cooler users, it has a vent from which you can route the heat exchanger pipe.
Internal space is adequate to install a medium to long board Nvidia GTX 680 in SLI.
Cons: [Be-aware of this]
** "Max VGA card length: 304mm / 11.96 inch" - Might not fit some big crazy cards.
* There's a whirring sound emanating from the cabinet, might be faulty fan bearing or my Corsair CMPSU's fan - not sure
* Pull-out HDD cage does not lock into place correctly
Steam version of the game is headache. But the PC version must be installed via Steam client.
Even if you have 2 installation DVD, you have to AGAIN download 9+ GB of files, which is pathetic with Indian broadband connections.
This is due to Steam bug/feature, which by default prefers re-downloading. Offline installation can be triggered, but it fails with a error code.
Product description does not mention about STEAM version, which flipcart ships.
But the game is good. Purchase a non-steam version if you can or avoid the hassle.
This book is must for second read on DS subject. It may not be suitable for beginners.
Requirement for getting optimum result out of it:
1) C++ STL programming
2) Basic DS knowledge.
It is the only book that has few of the hard to find algorithms, such as recursion-less & stackless Tree traversal and such.