Issue I have noticed with this model of player I purchased from Flipkart:
1. There is a background noise from the player while playing DVDs.
2. Manual mentions that it supports only USB 1.1 pen-drives though it supports USB 2.0 (high speed) pen drive as well.
3. The menu for pen-drive is not good/easy to understand.
4. When the DVD tray is loaded, playing from USB pen drive does not work.
5. LG DVD player hangs when it encounters a format it does not understand. This is unexpected and only way to bring it out of hang is to switch OFF/ON the player.
This is very different from other brand players where DVD player reports "unsupported format".