Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
To use the full capacity (3TB) of this disk in windows 7, you need to format/initialize it with the GPT partitioning and NOT MBR. MBR is limited to 2.2 TB maximum. So if you are planning to buy this, keep in mind that you need to initialize this disk with GPT partitioning when windows 7 asks you.
Search for this in google - "MBR vs GPT" to read about this.
The card works great for the new games like crysis2, batman arkham city, etc (without DX11 enabled). Flipkart service was great as always.
Good performance - value for money, Will probably work great for games that come along in next 5-7 years
Burnt my old (local brand) PSU - Had to upgrade my PSU for this
Not a good card for DX11 - buy GTX 560 instead
Note that this card needs a 6-pin (internal) power supply (wire included in packaging). This comes with the newer PSUs, but if you have an old one, you may need atleast 2 free IDE power connectors or buy 2 extra Y connectors)
I had 4 requirements from the DSLR I wanted to buy
1. Articulated/Vari-Angle LCD screen(I had this in a previously owned camera and I will never buy a camera without this - it is VERY VERY useful) - this eliminated all Nikon models and 550D. The only choices were 600D and 60D
2. Good battery life (I use live view (zoomed) for good manual focus and for this, good battery life is a must). This eliminated 600D as an option - it has a bad overall battery life. On the other hand, 60D has LP-E6 battery that is very good and gives a clear indication of remaining battery life. For videos, good battery life is a must.
3. Different manual controls for aperture and shutter speed - 60D has a finger dial for shutter speed and a separate wheel for aperture - though this is not a big deal, I find it very useful. This also makes scrolling through menus easy and fast
4.1080p HD video recording at 30 fps - I wanted to use this camera for stills as well as videos and I know for a fact that DSLR video quality is better than any camcoder at the same price range (550D, 600D also have the same video quality as 60D - but remember you need to use live view for this and that drains battery) Sony was an option here - but none of the Sony cameras have the vari-angle screen as good and useful as Canon.
60D is great with all the above and I chose it. I would have gone for 600D - but didn't because of battery life.
If you prefer to focus/shoot using the view finder, 60D has a LCD panel on the top that shows all info - thus completely eliminating the need for looking at the screen and multiplying the battery life - very useful when there is less battery remaining.
Sensor performance is good at 3200 ISO also. This is great for low light photography.
The 18-135mm lens is decent and useful for various situations. Though this makes the cost 20K more than the 18-55mm lens, you will hit limitations with the 18-55mm lens very soon (3X vs 7.5X zoom). And I don't want to be changing lens whenever I want to shoot something far. I brought a prime lens (50mm ef 1.4 IS II) along with this to compensate for what this lens can't do (low light performance is bad - can't expect at this price though).
AF is a bit slow - but that depends on the lens also and trust me - if you get used to manual focusing, no camera can beat that and you will never use AF again. But again, if are not an advanced user (Eg: prefer to shoot in auto mode?), this may bother you a lot - go for a Nikon or Sony DSLR.
This is a very good lens at the price. I tend to use this more than the 18-135mm lens I bought my cam with.
1. the plastic make doesn't matter since this is very light weight - the camera will also be light weight bcos of this.
2. gives the best bokeh/shallow DOF/blurred background effect - much better than kit lens
3. very large aperture f1.8 - best for no flash+low light situations or for creative effects
1. No Image Stabilization (can't expect at this price - but if you want this, then it will be a problem Eg: it is difficult to use this lens with small aperture(f11+) and video effectively)
2. AF is very noisy - I tend to turn this off
3. The actual focal length on APS-C sensors (7D and below) is 80mm - this means that the lens is "zoomed in" at 80mm always - this can be a bit inconvenient when you don't have enough space to move back
This is a very good product. Unlike what has been said in many reviews, I felt that this is loud enough for normal usage for music and movies. 6m cable is very useful if you want to watch movies/tv from far without disturbing anyone (i.e no speakers). The volume control is also just fine and very useful if you watch movies from a pc and sitting far. I basically brought this because of volume control and cable length - these just happen to exactly fit my requirements.
I was disappointed with this 1:24 (silver) model. The picture in flipkart (for the silver model) is misleading. I have given 1 star because of this. Don't buy this if you are impressed with the picture. It looks very different - the wheels and body are not as detailed as shown here.
The disc cover says that it has all the extra (bonus) features - but the actual discs don't have anything other than the movie. There are no bonus discs. So if you are looking for extras, don't buy this set.