Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
I bought this items four months ago, since then i'm using it instead of my ear bluetooth... truth must be said, it's really useful and has powerful aspect in all ways... the thing that makes it really practical that it's compatible to all Apple iPads & iPhones also compatible to all Cell phones that are Bluetooth enabled and with such low price it makes it a win win thing to buy. I will buy another one to put it in my other car
After going through several bluetooth ear plugs, I decided to try out one of the bluetooth speaker units on the market. The parrot mini got some great reviews so I decided to give it a try. It was soooooo easy to set up. My 300 contacts were automatically transfered from my phone in a couple of minutes. The quality of sound is great. Although some people have said the volume wasn't loud enough, I've had to lower it. Great product at a great price !!! Already recommended it to many friends
20 hours battery back up with 1000 hrs stand by time,dude what you need.this is best product i ever bought for my car.Use your voice to make calls directly from kit, Dual microphone, One touch pairing and automatic pairing, True MultiPoint: both phones remain connected during calls.
*Relatively fast charge (1.5 hours from my computer USB port, while I was playing with the system).
* Adhered to my windshield better than any of the GPS tools
* If your phone automatically exports contacts, the set-up is super easy (iPhone). See "cons" if your phone does not.
* Bluetooth works great- callers were able to hear me.
* Voice recognition was good. It correctly dialed 99% of the the numbers I tested.
* You can pair up to 10 phones with this system. I tested 2 with no problem.
* Includes regular and mini-USB connectors.