Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
When i searched for a mobile which will satiate my smart phone needs in the net, this product got launched in the indian market thru flipkart.
As an average indian, I mean a lot on worth for money rather than showy business.
This mobile caters it....
1. The built is solid...scratch-free glass display....state of art cutting edge...moreover ergonomic
2. The performance ---it has the processor which caters your multi-functionality of a smart phone...either is map, game or music or browser or a messenger ...all it does simultaneously without any lag
3. three thumbs features --- 1. Moto assist 2. touchless control 3. quick lauch of camera
4. its google owned company---no worries on update....
5. Worth for money features -- -AMOLED screen, 10 MP camera, 1080i HD video recording ....awesome touch control....as like apple products....
This Philips DVD player serves the purpose for day to day video watching. It contains all ports along with an USB port but don't have a HDMI port (mostly not needed for day to day.)
It accepts 5in 1 audio output too.
It don't have display about the tracks(mostly not needed as it can be visualized in the screen)
Good price - Functionality is good - User-friendly
Those who need an all in one DVD player and value for money - go for this piece
As per the product quality, it does the router work as it meant to be. Flawless and easy to install.
Regarding the wifi range, the signal quality comes down even when we move out of a distance between the walls of 25 ft.
The real fact is, even with the minimal signal, it does the job.
Overall - must to have product in a wifi environment
Actually i opted this product because of its price in a wireless format.
But ergonomically(user-friendliness ) it is not good since previously i own a logitech M215 wireless mouse which is very ergonomical and ease of use since logitech uses one AA battery.
Pros for Digiflip: Price and looks. Good for small hands
Cons: not ergonomical. uses two AAA batteries which is not correctly fitting in the bottom.
As being a doctor, I bought this for my clinic. Really it is superb in its functionality.
Provides with infant mask and the quality is super good.
Strongly recommending. Go for it. It does the job for it mean to be
Safe and Secure Shopping
All major credit and debit cards are accepted. We also accept payments by Internet Banking, Cash on Delivery and Equated Monthly Installments(EMI).