Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
Flipkart service is good.
About the product:
Firstly, these are a millimeter or 2 bigger than the std AA size. So I had to struggle to shove them inside the device for which I purchased these (the JBL on go dock). The fit is exceedingly tight. I have to spend 5 mins to shove them in such that the connectors snap in place. And notwithstanding the fact that and I have to pry them open using a sharp object each time.
The battery also got discharged in an hour on the JBL, despite their 2800 capacity. Big let down till now. I will try them once more after a charge.
bought it just 3 days back. Those who have bought in the last 1 month, please review and advice if you agree/don't. I moved from 3GS to S2, so I wanted a second opinion to remove biases
1. Generally good, as expected.
2. Lock screen delay - 2-3 sec after pressing home button. Irks.
3. Use on battery a lot of net based apps. The part of the phone close to the camera (back side) gets hot. Quite hot. Not the battery but the part above it.
4. Caller ID phto - why can't they show a full screen photo is beyond me. There are apps, but they come with those ads :(
5. Colors on the screen - a bit too saturated. A photo on laptop looks better (milder in hues) than on S2. To make it look the same in S2, I had to use photo editor, and tweak a bit
6. Voice command app - quite crappy, despite best efforts to sound foreign. A simple command - wake me up in 10 mins does not work.
7. Music quality - sort of good, but not upto the level of apple, seems to me. This could be biased too :)
8. this whole idea of a zillion contacts after syncing up with mail is not good. It creates mutiple entries for the same person.
9. a '0' at the start of a number is not same as a '91' it stores both these separately. Not seen other phones doing this.
10. What is the way to browse to top of screen? Lack of this feature is a serious pain point.
i am still giving the phone great marks, but pls do respond on the above points. Will be much appreciated. Thanks.
I actually bought this laptop from Canada back in Sept. I am a thinkpad loyalist and wanted something portable. India gets such products so late in the market. And now Lenovo has released an intel version (i3) but as usual India will patiently wait despite having the greatest market.
I am actually quite happy with the laptop itself, it does almost everything I want, sometimes chugging along but usually fast enough. Make sure you got 4gb ram at least. The keyboard is fantastic, and was voted as the best keyboard in 2011, just FYI.
Anyway, I am also having the occasional flicker issue. Mustafa, can you pls direct me to the solution?
And about the heat - it gets quite hot and the base metal cover does not help much. Other than that, great little product.
Extremely poor delivery..paid for on 20th of Oct. Still waiting for the delivery. flipkart is not evn bothered to inform status.
Waited for 3 more days.. absolutely no response from anyone. DELIVERY IS TOTALLY PATHETIC, can't even receive a call.
flipkart says they can't do much. so after 21 days, I am still stuck, my money is stuck and product is stuck and this is a repeat order. flipkart also sucks