Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
first of all, hats off to flipkart!! placed order on the 13th of feb, received delivery on the 15th!! just two days!! the delivery is very efficient, and timely.
about the product, why you should buy this:
1. the price is way lower than what you would get at any shop, vendor or showroom (around rs 500 at least).
2. it is the original product, as it comes with the manufacturers warranty.
3. class 4 is enough for the present handsets available in india, and class 6 and higher will be an overkill.
4. my phone (nokia e5-00) has no problem, and is working without lag with this memory card.
5. the read-write speeds are good, and there is no problem in accessing photos, videos and music on the phone.
Staedtler is a world renowned company when it comes to writing instruments. I own this particular piece of instrument and can vouch for its incredible quality.
The grip is really good, and would last atleast for a year or two.
The eraser on top is also good, as on other mechanical pencils, the eraser included isn't of good quality.
This piece is a 0.7 mm lead user, which is good, as it doesn't easily break.
Also, this pencil is equipped with a unique spring loaded shock/pressure absorbing/cushioning technology, which enables the lead to go inside, without breaking.
The loading system is good. If you load from the rear, the pencil easily and quickly gets a hold on the lead. Loading from the front is also easy.
I would highly recommend this pencil to all who want a high quality writing instrument, which also looks good.
The price mentioned here is also reasonable, plus its the original, as it comes with the manufacturers warranty.
I just bought this pencil again from flipkart, and here are some things that you would like to know:
1. It has a retractable sleeve. Unlike MARS, this is the new MARS MICRO, in which a locked retractable sleeve is used. To retract the sleeve, you will need to push the top button hard, till you feel a click, point the pencil on a hard surface, and push up the sleeve as you release the button. To advance the sleeve out, again you will need to push hard. You will hear a click, and the sleeve will have locked on. This is for the following reason :- Retractable sleeve is usually a sliding sleeve i.e. it slides upwards during usage. This is good for normal writing. But when it is used against a ruler (or template), the sliding sleeve may be pushed upwards, exposing too much lead and causing a snap. Thus retractable sleeve is usually not the best choice for drafting works. But this is not the case here. The sleeve, once it is fully extended, will lock into its position. It then behaves exactly like a fixed sleeve that does not slide, which is perfect for drafting works. This is a pocket safe retractable pencil with a "fixed sleeve".
2. Rest all the features are the same as the MARS, which i have written about above.
3. It is worth the money spend, so buy it!
4. Hats off to flipkart!! Got my order delivered the very next day! Now that is quick!