Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
- Huge aperture, sucks in more light than a black hole at night
- Sharpness at f/5 is very comparable to much more expensive L lenses
- Extremely light weight, perfect for travel
- Recessed glass, making it less prone to scratches
- Not very sharp in the corners at f/1.8 (though still better than the kit 18-55mm f/3.5-f/5.6 lens)
- No peripheral illumination correction available in most Canon SLRs for this lens
- Build quality is super cheap, though it being an inexpensive lens, I can always buy another one if I damage mine
- Non-standard filter size makes it very hard to find a cheap hood for this lens
- No IS, but large apertures don't really require stabilization anyway
Still one of my favorite Canon lenses. I usually carry this and my 24-70 f/2.8L everywhere I go.
P.S.: If you like to view my work as a photographer, please visit www.manunarang.com
- Does not require fans on the bottom of the laptop
- Very airy, seems suited for good airflow
- 3 USB ports are helpful
- Aluminium goes well with Apple computers
- The thing is huge; more suitable for 15"+ laptops
- Aluminium top catches dirt/grime very easily
- Fans are a little under-powered. I appreciate the lack of noise, but I'd like the fans to have slightly higher air flow
4/5 for the underpowered fans. Rest of the cons aren't really an issue for me...
I'm a photographer and I use it mostly while I'm editing my photos. If you like, you can view my work at www.manunarang.com
I'm a semi-professional photographer, and I bought this lens for my Canon 7D as my 17-40L isn't as wide as I would want it to be. As soon as I received it, I wished I would have ordered the Tokina 12-24 instead. The 11-16 is too specialized for me - and unfortunately, it's going to be gathering dust in my house while I'm out shooting.
I requested Flipkart to replace the lens as it was still brand new as I really wanted the 12-24 instead, on the grounds that this is regular practice on all international websites such as Adorama or Amazon, but I was refused. I even offered to pay any fee they wanted, but Flipkart wouldn't budge. As a result, I've ended up with a paperweight that cost me more than 40k instead of a lens I was hoping to use all the time!
Don't get me wrong - this lens is a gem if you know you want it - super bright, super sharp - it's just not for me. 5 stars for a lens, 0 for Flipkart - the company has let me down for the first time, and I've been a regular customer for over 3 years. I'll have a hard time recommending this website to my friends for their photography-related shopping from now on...
P.S.: If you want to check out my work, visit www.manunarang.com
What is the product name ACCDF8FZYGWFEHHF? How do I know what I'm ordering when you don't know what you're selling? What is the product name ACCDF8FZYGWFEHHF? How do I know what I'm ordering when you don't know what you're selling? What is the product name ACCDF8FZYGWFEHHF? How do I know what I'm ordering when you don't know what you're selling?