Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
- Huge aperture, sucks in more light than a black hole at night
- Sharpness at f/5 is very comparable to much more expensive L lenses
- Extremely light weight, perfect for travel
- Recessed glass, making it less prone to scratches
- Not very sharp in the corners at f/1.8 (though still better than the kit 18-55mm f/3.5-f/5.6 lens)
- No peripheral illumination correction available in most Canon SLRs for this lens
- Build quality is super cheap, though it being an inexpensive lens, I can always buy another one if I damage mine
- Non-standard filter size makes it very hard to find a cheap hood for this lens
- No IS, but large apertures don't really require stabilization anyway
Still one of my favorite Canon lenses. I usually carry this and my 24-70 f/2.8L everywhere I go.