Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
1. Flipkart delivery - on time as always.
2. Build quality - MI3 looks premium, feels premium. It's noway feels like a 14k phone or made in china.
3. Buy a case and screen protector - I am using a Cocose Armour case because it feels like it will break if dropped.
4. Sim tray - Ejected with no efforts.
5. Battery - 15 % left after 48 hours with hours of wifi, few hours on 3G, watching videos, few calls.
6. MIUI - It is the best I have used. Features provided by MIUI are very useful. You will love the themes and how it transforms everything. MIUI 6 is coming :)
7. Camera - In good lighting conditions you will get outstanding images. Low light is a downside. Still it is the best in class.
8. Video playback - Best for watching movies.
9. Sound - In music playback the sound is not that great. In video playback and gaming it performs really well. Loud enough.
10. Call quality - No issues so far.
11. Heating - Yes. Phone get heats up a bit if camera used for long and with excess gaming.
12. Slow charging - Use original charger. Do not use other chargers. Tested.
13. Performance - Its a beast. Use it anyway you want. It does not lag or gets slow. Does not bother about the available RAM, MIUI manages it well.
14. Bloatware apps - Not any. All apps can be backup and uninstall.
15. Form factor - It's Big. Do not buy if you don't like big phones, large screens.
16. Problems faced - Auto rotation does not work in default messaging app (software issue ?). No random issues.
Verdict - Without any doubt, Mi3 clearly is a winner in this price tag.
Buy It. You Deserve It.
I just unboxed my Xperia M and what I saw is a absolute masterpiece. This is how a phone should be made. This is the perfect combination of killer looks, solid build quality and awesome software.
This is the REAL VALUE for MONEY.
Peace Of Mind :)
This phone is awesome, does exactly what it meant to....
Looks - 5/5
Trackpad - 5/5
Keypad - 5/5
Sound quality - 5/5
Battery backup - 3.5/5
Camera - 2/5
BB service - 4/5
At this price this is the best smart phone one can get.
Purchased in June 2016 and here are my findings
1. BB OS 10.3.2.2836 update is available. Failed to update over OTA, using BB Link and web update as well due to the update size and internal memory. Finally visited the service centre and got the latest OS. New update is very good as compared to the old version.
2. Able to run android apps. Can download apks from Amazon store (preloaded) or from other trusted sources. Google apps like YouTube, Maps are not supported as they require play store services to run. Other apps runs smoothly.
3. WhatsApp is shutting down support for BB devices, so installed android version. Runs well but doesn't give any notifications for new messages. Need to open the app everytime to see the new messages.
4. BB Hub is a amazing feature and very useful. Mails are blazing fast.
5. 1.5 GB of RAM is sufficient and gives a fluid experience. Not for Gaming.
6. Less internal storage. 3 GB or so is available after the update. Supports up to 128GB of external storage.
7. Battery backup is very good as BB OS 10 is not resource hungry. Bed mode is added benefit.
8. Voice clarity during calls is amazing. Sound output is also good.
9. Display is vivid and good for watching movies.
10. Camera is OK. This is not a camera phone.
11. Wifi and Bluetooth connectivity is good.
12. Build quality is solid and gives a feel like flagship phone.
13. No gorilla glass.
14. Very less accessories available in the market.
15. Very few service centres.
Verdict - Best phone under 9K.
Flipkart delivered it on second day. Hats Off.
About Product :
The most important thing is the warranty (as lots of people gets confused about warranty while buying products online). It has 2 years of Sony India warranty (confirmed it with Sony authorised service centre).
I have searched a lot before buying this and I was confused between this and a entry level DSLR (Canon 1100D). If you are a pro and ready to pay extra for lenses, buy a DSLR. But if you like to take hassle free pictures on the go with high quality and features...BUY this. Because there is no point in comparing this with a DSLR.
This camera comes with whole bunch of manual settings, manual zoom and focus...gives a feel of SLR. You can attach different filters and lens hood (looks cool and protect your lens). Picture quality is excellent (check out flickr groups for images). 50x optical zoom works great, digital zoom goes up to 200x (just perfect for wildlife photography). Picture quality in night and low light is amazing (thanks to Exmor R CMOS sensor).
Build quality is solid but not heavy. Overall this is an excellent product with a brand name SONY. The looks are killing and feels great in hand.
Provided SONY bag is very good.
I am using this phone since last 15 days and I am loving it.
Initially got some issues with installing application from marketplace, if anyone is facing the same issue just do the following -
Go to settings -> Manage Applications -> find the Market application and just uninstall the updates. It will solve all the issues with marketplace.
Battery backup is not so good but pretty decent.
The UI provided by micromax is not so good so I have replaced it with Go Launcher Ex and it works like a charm :)
The touch is very responsive, it works great even after installing bunch of applications...where other phones in the same price range slows down.
The sound quality of phone and headphones is superb.
The video quality is also good, it plays videos of resolution 640x480.
The inbuilt applications from micromax are of no use and we cant even uninstall it.
Overall its a real SUPERPHONE....solid build quality, stunning looks, bigggg screen, dual sim, camera with led flash, front camera, Android v2.3.
Those who wants feature packed smart phone under 10k....Recommended.
- All functions works as expected. USB, Micro SD, AUX, FM.
- Build quality is solid
- Finally the sound. Its just amazing in every aspect. Crystal clear.
Speaker is very handy, can be placed anywhere. I am just loving it :)
Following are my observations after using it for 4 months -
- Its an must have camera for beginners to learn some manual controls.
- The 12x zoom is good enough to take portraits of peoples, pets etc… but not so good for wildlife photography.
- Picture quality at night is not up to the mark.
- The camera is well built and easy to carry, not bulky like other bridge cameras.
- Finally the price. Its a steal deal at this price.
If you are thinking to buy a budget point and shoot camera, don't think…just click on buy.