I have been using it for a week now and oh man was I impressed. It is a piece of art. When all phones look alike be it Samsung, LG etc, you see a fresh approach in design. On top of it, it comes for a reasonable price.
1. Great Design
2. Smooth Interface
3. Good Hardware (HDMI with cable)
4. Decent Camera
5. Great Music
6. Good Screen to watch movies
Every product has some cons. (Remember Apple iPhone)
1. Battery life could have been better but can't blame SE. Its a problem with Android itself.
2. Memory Card - Why just give 2GB. It would have been better if there was none. Now what I do with this if I go for 8GB.
3. Too many preinstalled softwares - I don't want them SE.
There you go. I think you can live with these cons. But pros are tempting.
That's about it.
really a good book , could feel warmth of love,the teenagers and youngsters now a days would learn that true love is not just a term or an old old fashioned phenomenon. true love does exist and is ever lasting, and really happens only once this book made me nostalgic too at some points, reminded me of my 10 year long love life and the time i spent with the love of my life with whom i m successfully married now.