I tried my hands on D3200 for a couple of days. I actually borrowed it from my friend for test images. It is definately a leap foeard from Nikon's entry level D3000, D3100 in many ways. Most amateurs think that more Mega Pixel makes better picture. WRONG! It all depends on sensor size and image proessing hardware of the camera. When there are too many pixels get packed onto a same size sensor, light sensitivity of each pixel reduces marginally which tends to nullify quality gain. Additionally, image processing engine also play a critical role in reproducing colours, cancelling noise, maintaining highlights, etc. I often when people say that Nikon D3200 uses the same processor of D4. If that was true the camera would have produced same quality photo as D4. It will never! Camera companied try to woo the entry level customers by such eye-wash. My Nikon D200, a pro level camera uses a 10.2 MP sensor. This same size sensor is also found in D3000 which is a entry level camera. BUt Nikon D3000's crappy image can not be compared with D200's professional quiality imaging. I would any time go for lesser pixel in a camera (if the sensor size is same) assuming that the pixels will be less densed which makes each pixel more sensitive to light.
This is one of the great Android Phones available in sub 15K category. When I say great, I mean overall looks, ease of use, performance and not just how many apps or games the mobile can handle.
First of all the Pros:
1. Stunning look. The size of the phone is perfect for my palm and the screen looks bright and big enough. For those fanatics who want BIG screen on a mobile better look for Samsung Note or buy a laptop.
2. HTC Sense is state-of-the art. HTC adds a lot of additional features (with common Android features) which enhance the overall look and feel of the interface. You will feel the difference if you have been a Samsung or Sony Ericsson user with Andriod O/S.
3. I like the Camera. Good resoulution (5 MP), Auto-Focus (yahoo!) enable, and LED flash. You can't get a better camera on your phone at this price.
4. Sound Quality: Awesome. Although the bundled earphone is of good quality, do go for a premium in-ear headset. If you are a true music lover you will really praise the sound quality and HTC player which will remind you of Sony Ericsson's Walkman series.
5. Built: Excellent. Way ahead than other manufacturers. It is stylish and sturdy at the same time. The display is made of Gorilla glass (but it is always better to have a screen guard on). Looks like the body is made with a mix of superior ABS and Polycarbonate plastic.
There are aren;t many. I felt that the battery could have been a little better (1500 mAh) as this is a smart phone with bigger display and non AMOLED.
I have read many reviews and I find some fanatics comments where people expect a super computer embedded in a 12K-13K phone. Ridiculous. If you are a game freak, go for expensive phones in 25K-35K category. If you want1 1000000 apps you better buy a super computer.
I am rating 4 out of 5 stars just beacuse of the battery back up and nothing else. It is advisable to carry the charger with you. (very nice looking charger which can be plugged in AC socket as well as your computer).