This is a great little handset which i will summarize in the following points:
1. it makes a fabulous gift for the fairer sex, considering its 'bling' quotient. its not large, but a convenient size.
2. signal reception quality is really excellent, i never experienced dropped calls.
3. battery life is quite good
4. the camera is practically useless, DONT buy this handset for taking pictures........ its almost like a VGA camera
5. motorola could have offered more customizations for the led lights and the 'hello' message screen.......... an additional display showing the caller id of caller would have been much appreciated.
6. build quality is good and the size of buttons is quite large. Interface is also simple. This makes is quite suitable for elderly people also.
7. did not bother to browse net on this mobile, so cant comment in that regard.
I have done a lot of research before buying this handset, i feel this is the best flip styled mobile out there in the market. It may be best considered to be a attractive looking basic phone.
i've been using this phone since a good 3 weeks. as such i will summarize all the point i've noticed abt this mobile
1. undoubtedly, the main drawback is the battery life. it barely lasts a day when subjected to gps,3g and some gaming.
2. sometimes i doubt whether its a dual processor, i've noticed a bit of lag intially after switching it on in the last few days.
3. the front cam ...... its not very easy to access... otherwise its wat u'd expect for a typical front cam, good for video chatting and nothing else.
4. the physical button for camera is really a pain to use..... its simply too hard! my old n73 trounces it in this regard!
5. 5mp cam sounds good and takes good pictures in the outdoors under good lighting conditions, but its really bad at taking pics in low light(indoor) conditions.
1. i've got this phone to replace my old n73.... n its a tiny little wonder. the display quality is simply excellent.....a far cry from the coarse displays on many 10k smartphones
2. its android....... so u've got free access to the gargantuan google play store!
3. memory should be quite sufficient as long u own some sort of pc....... if ur buying a smartphone because u dont have a pc, then look elsewhere......... memory is limited!
4. it not too large like some of those 4 inchers out there...... will fit comfortably into ur pocket.
5. its a budget dual core!
i might sound like im bashing this phone a lil bit too much, bt truth b told, apart from the iffy battery life and the hard camera button there are no flaws worth really grumbling about. if u want a buget dual core with an excellent display, go for this!
i've purchased this cooker because of its USP- its non stick! this makes it very easy to clean as the rice does stick to the vessel too much. otherwise i'd say its jst as good as any other rice cooker out there.
One word of advice - u cant cook dal in the steamer.... atleast not the widely used toor dal.... it takes two steaming session in the cooker to get cooked. red dal does okay in a single cooking session though.
Bachelors will surely appreciate the easy to clean non-stick coating! :D
i have been using this stove since a couple of months and am very satisfied with it. it has a heating temp. range all the way upto 240 C though im mostly content using the 100 & 130 C modes. it can heat up water really quickly when used at maximum mode. Thanks to this i can cook without the fuss of using an LPG stove.
Neat piece for bachelors.