Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
I am using the modem science last 3 days and I am fully satisfied with it. No comments on Flipkart's delivery.
Price: 10/10 (Rs.1605 no more modem is available in this price range with same specification)
Internet Speed: 10/10 (Best for both 2G & 3G. I am getting average 80kbps in 2G networks in roaming, depending on your operator. I am using Vodafone & Tata Docomo)
Call: 9/10 (Voice quality of the modem is ok, but not so good. Works perfectly for both incoming & outgoing)
USSD: 10/10 (This is the best part of modem. Because of just it I love this modem. Any time I can see my internet balance. That was most use full.)
Software: 9/10 (Software quality and getup is so good, works on my Linux & Windows 7 perfectly. No need for internet settings, already installed)
Build quality: 8/10 (Problem in the cap, it was loose)
Looks: 9/10 (Looks absolutely brilliant, much better than image.)
Form my side I suggest this modem to everyone. This is the best modem up to Rs.2000 price range.
-Strong Network Catching Capability.
-Just Plug & It Starts Working Less Than 5 Sec.
- LED Indicator For Data & WiFi.
- Preinstalled Internet Settings.
- Easy Switching Between 2G/3G Or Use Auto Mode.
- Customisable WPS, Wifi Hotspot & User Password.
- Good Build Quality & Stylish Enough
- Start Heating After Just 30 Minute Of Use.
- WiFi Signal Is Not So Strong. Ideal Within One Room (Approx 10 Meters). Otherwise Signal Getting Weak.
- No Software For This Device. You Have To Control It From Your Device Browser By Its IP Address.
- The Control Panel Needs Username And Password Everytime You Connect Or Disconnect Or Use The Device Settings. This Is Bit Frustrating.
- If You Are Using Limited Data Plan, Then This Device May Create Problem For You. Because No USSD Available On This Device. You Can Get Data Consumption Details From The Device Statistics. It's Approximately Correct (Tested) Or You May Use Your Operator App To Get Data Using Details.
In Short I'm OK With This Device. Good But Not Perfect!