Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
First of all this is an entry level graphic card, not intended for gaming. Second I would like to clarify certain things which I've been seeing on the other reviews.
1. CUDA cores and Stream processors are totally different technologies. You can't just compare the numbers. Its like saying 10 metres is better than 5 kilograms.
2. At this entry level, a 1 GB card or a 2GB card doesn't make so much of a difference. You can opt for a better card with the same money if you can afford.
3.The memory type is DDR3, which is currently NOT the fastest type available. The GDD5 is faster. So please stop saying its DDR3 2 GB.
3. "The current situation demands atleast 512 MB video memory to run these games, but this is 2048 MB." Oh dude, please. Get a life. A 512 MB HD 7770 can outperform a 4GB GT 520. So stop saying things like these. You need a faster graphics processor, not just more video memory.
4. "Trust certified buyer." Certified buyers are only people who bought from flipkart. There is no rule that only such people should comment/ only they have experience. There is a 90% chance that people who bought this from flipkart aren't tech savvy people and highly skilled about hardware.
And last but not the least, this is a good entry level card but if you can extend your budget up a little bit I would suggest you to go for the ATI Radeon HD 5570. Its a better performer.
This product absolutely is worth the money!! 500 bucks and u get 14.9 GB space!! Its got a above average speed- test with this- Check flash.. Google it and you can download it.. And I am a little bit disappointed with flipkart's delivery this time.. I have usually received my product in less than 2 days but this time it took 3 and half days :(
Guys.. Dont listen to ppl who say buy a cheap PSU(SMPS) because that is what drives the entire PC. If it doesnt work as it's supposed to, it can burn your entire Mobo and its components. One of my friend got his RAM slots fried because of a generic PSU. Always invest in a good PSU.
And, btw, this is an amazing little thing :D Performs awesome for its price!