I bought this mouse after my Microsoft Notebook 3000 mouse started giving problems after just a year. From the beginning it had problems with interference and interrupted movement if there are headphone wires, etc. in the way of the receiver. And it never worked properly on white paper or other smooth, non-reflective surfaces, let alone on shiny surfaces!
The Logitech M310 works really well on almost any surface. The tracking is smooth and accurate. The nano, unifying receiver projects out so little that there is no danger of it breaking off and damaging the laptop in an accident. The wheel is smooth with light clicks. But it does not tilt for sideways scrolling.
The mouse is larger than other laptop mice but has a lower profile. This helps support more of my palm during use and my wrist does not have to angle up as much as with my old mouse.
Overall, I am happy with my purchase. This was my second purchase on Flikart and service was prompt and met my expectations.
I purchased KIS 2013 after some research so I knew that it comes highly rated by many experts. I considered buying Bitdefender but it was not available on FK and I had ready many comments about poor customer support. So I finally chose KIS 2013.
I downloaded the latest demo version of KIS and activated the licence after I purchased the product on FK. This way, I was sure of having the very latest version.
Based on my short experience so far:
- Good performance (based on expert reviews)
- Default settings work well
- Safe money feature is useful but see the negatives below
- Good price on FK
- Slows down boot significantly unless you know what settings to use.
- Safe money features are not compatible with Firefox.
- Update downloads can be very slow. Normally not a problem, though.
I have been using this microwave oven for a few months now and I'm satisfied overall with it.
- The keypad is fully flat so you can't feel the buttons as you try to find them. Raised buttons would have been much better.
- The user interface is not very user-friendly. You have to read the user manual completely to be aware of all its features and to learn how to use all of them.
- The defrosting feature does not have options for vegetarian foods and you have to exeriment on finding the best mode for your food.
- A built-in main switch that cuts off power completely would have been useful to save power when the oven is not in use and also protect it from voltage fluctuations when it's off. Even other microwave ovens don't have this so this is not a big negative.
This is a "what you see is what you get" product. Nothing more, nothing less.
The watch looks chunky and "manly" enough but since it's made entirely of black plastic and looks like it, there's no chance of it being mistaken for an expensive watch.
- Water resistance - can be used while swimming
I don't like:
- "Glass" is not glass. It's plastic/acrylic and scratches easily
- Luminous (glow in the dark) markings are not very visible.
I purchased this for a Dell Inspiron 1545 and it fits perfectly. It's a genuine Dell battery so no worries on the quality of the product.
It was delivered with the Dell packing box inside Flipkart's own box with the full Dell information on the sticker.