Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
It does not have a on-off button. Instead it has a rubber type switch which is very difficult to use. I have gifted this hand blender to my mum but she is not at all happy with it.
No one can use it consistently in ON position. It needs very firm finger pressure on the rubber to switch it on. I wish if philips would not have experimented the new switch with this blender, consumers would have been happier :(
I bought dv4 3016tx 2 months ago. It give nice performance on windows (5.9 on windows experience index)
Usb 3.0 is gives good data transfer speed with supported devices.
But when it comes to linux, this laptop is hell. Its too difficult to find linux drivers for its hardware components.
Touchpad does not work, neither does 2 ports of USB 3.0
Battery drains quickly and screen brightness can not be adjusted. Graphics card can not be configured. 3016tx becomes a dumbo box with linux (I tested it with ubuntu 11.04, Mint 11 Katya, and BackTrack 5)
Although one can overcome some of short comings of this machine on linux while using linux as virtual machine.
So concluding my review, I would recommend it for windows user. I faced no issues whatsoever.
But I would strictly not recommend this notebook for linux users.
I have been using my nexus 4 from last 5 months. Initially it was shipped with Jelly Bean 4.2 It had the heating issues initially. But once upgrading to 4.3 it became a perfect phone.
Now I am using kitkat 4.4.2. Few of my fav apps like MX player, and some locker apps became incompatible with kitkat but still atleast a nexus owner can show off kitkat to non-nexus android owners :P :P
1) Peace of Mind: Its no doubt an expensive phone. I bought it for Rs 24,500 from flipkart. But ya, its valuable.
Nexus 4 grantees you that you won't get any trouble and would hardly need to run to service center during its lifetime.
2) Awesome 3rd party support. I rooted it with just a few clicks.
I might also install custom roms once kitkat based roms are available.
3) Lightening fast. The response time never exceeded my tolerance level :P. Its much more responsive than my roomy's Galaxy S3.
1) A lil expensive. I don't know if I am right here. My experience with android 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4 says that these all are more or less same. You might crave for newer version of android due to hype, but would never find a single noteworthy feature. So In future, I might go for a mid range phone like xperia M, Xperia L or LG Optimus L7 II. They all have enough hardware to handle day to day tasks. In any case, you will get bored with even iphone in 2 years. So, if you have lots of spare money to spend, and ultimate desire to own a flagship, go for this.
2) Display: The auto display adjustment is not good. In a too dark room, the display is uncomfortably bright, and in a bright lit day under sunlight, its difficult to see anything on screen. Although you will encounter these odds rarely, but its better to know where this phone lacks.
In the end, I would say, if you have already made your mind to buy nexus 4, be assured, it wont let you down. But do remember, its just an android phone. If you can have a mid range phone that does not give you pain (Like hardware issues and poor after sales service) then you might want to go with a 10-15K android phone that full fills your favorite apps' hardware/software requirements.
I bought after finding its rating 4+ on flipkart. But ratings are sometimes misleading and unfortunately, this time, I became the victim of misleading reviews and ratings.
I used this product for 3 months. Its dead now.
When I purchased, its scrolling wheel was not working properly. I ignored that and continued using it. Its size is really small. So it was bit hard to use. On the first day itself, I realized that its not the best buy..
But I did not knew that I have to rush to service center just after a month. I got it repaired when it first got dead. Received the repaired mouse after 1 week.
It became dead again after 1 month from repair. It was very frustrating. Service center is at considerable distance from my home. And its costs me 100 bucks to and fro fair from service center.
But considering that I will never buy zebronics product again, I went to service center last time. This time, the pathetic service took 20 days. I had to fight with the service center employee on phone to get back the mouse.
And thanks to awesome quality of zebronics, mouse went dead again in 20 days. Still 8-9 months warranty is remaining. But I don't have patience to go again to service center.
It the most awful purchase of my life..
Safe and Secure Shopping
All major credit and debit cards are accepted. We also accept payments by Internet Banking, Cash on Delivery and Equated Monthly Installments(EMI).