Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
My Canon A2200 encountered a severe issue just after 3 weeks of purchase. The battery exploded inside camera and Canon service center refused to cover it in warranty. They provided me an estimate for fixing the camera and the amount was more than the cost of new camera. Canon's after-sale service is pathetic. My camera is dead from the past 2 months and I am regretting on my decision.
Better go for Nikon or Sony.
Bought LG 32LB550A from WS Retail seller and shipment was delivered well before promised date. Dialed LG toll-free helpline and they facilitated free installation without asking whether I purchased the TV from a store or online. Wall-mount was not present in TV box and LG technician brought it with him at the time of installation. Wall-mount provided by LG is amazing, TV's position can be easily changed as per requirement. As pointed out by some other reviewers, accessing USB content is bit tricky and could have been simpler. Otherwise I'm very happy with the TV and overall experience of buying TV from Flipkart.
I shared the link of this product with Dell on Twitter to confirm whether it will work with my Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop or not. They replied - As per the specifications, it should work fine however we cannot guarantee on third party ram. After their positive response, I ordered it on Flipkart. Now I can confirm that this product is compatible with Dell Inspiron 1525.
I received this phone as a Diwali gift. Unlike most of the smartphones, this stupid phone doesn't even has proximity sensor. Lack of proximity sensor makes it an annoying job to disconnect a call. You first have to press physical button to switch on display, then double-tap on touch screen to unlock the phone and finally a tap to disconnect the call.
Initially I bought JBL Flip 2. The product I received was defective, so I returned that. Then I bought Logitech X300, which is considerably cheaper than Flip 2 and is equally good in almost all aspects. Sound quality is good and at full volume sound is loud enough. Build quality is good. Bluetooth range is superb. I'm not so happy with mic though. Overall a decent purchase.
Please note that this case is for Samsung S7562, which is known as Samsung Galaxy S Duos in India. If you are a Samsung Galaxy Trend S7392 user, please don't buy this case. Both phones have similar build and dimensions, however there are slight differences like availability of flash, placement of speaker etc.
I'm using this phone for more than a week.
* When you play music on loudspeaker, sound-level (loudness) is very disappointing. However when you play FM radio on loudspeaker, sound-level is better. I tried using different audio files and music players but there was no significant improvement. If you use some good quality earphones, both sound quality and loudness are satisfactory. Bundled earphones are not good.
* Camera quality is average. Auto-focus works fine. Flash light is yellowish and not pure white.
* There is a nice LED near earpiece which glows in different colours for various notifications.
* GPS performance is awesome. I've used a Samsung Android phone earlier and GPS performance was very disappointing.
* One thing that most people don't know is that you can click pics by pressing the volume up key.
* Build quality is good. They're also providing a black back-panel with the phone.
* Phone's overall performance is quite satisfactory.
* Huawei support sucks. Tried contacting them over phone, email and Twitter. Experience was not so good.
I was using Altec Lansing BXR1121 2.1 speaker system for the last 3 years and recently gifted that to my friend. As my experience with the brand was good, I bought Altec Lansing BXR1221 this time. These speakers are very small in size, compared to what I was thinking. But worry not, sound quality is quite good. However I am missing Bass & Treble controls and Aux & Headphone jacks.