Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
Quality is good - I think the size definition given is not correct - it is too tight. I bought this for riding bicycle and motorcycle. Protection provided is good - doesn't get too uncomfortable under hot sun either.
The length of fingers are a bit odd - little finger is too little resulting in pain after a while. It is very hard to slip it on as well - that could be solved by putting it overnight over a medium coffee cup.
The stickers and logos on it flew out on the first ride!
Worth 950/-? No. Probably worth for 500/-.
Looks very nice. Used it for few weeks now. Good quality build. Strap is also good - I thought I ordered maroon strap, but got one with black; not an issue for me.
This one has slightly better positioning of first, fixed loop in the strap than usual these days - makes it more easier on the strap when putting it on.
If your needs are (a) decent android budget phone (b) good display (c) good battery life and (d) ok camera, go for this. I got mine delivered in 10 days and have used this for 4 days now. Haven't tested 3G on it. I really like the battery life and speakerphone. The audio jack is 3.5mm, but has significant impedance mismatch with quite a few headsets. Some of the headsets have a slightly non-standard 3.5mm pin - those don't even go into the phone. Bluetooth file transfer works, didn't check it with headset. Skype, Viber etc work very well.
Author has kept this interesting enough to finish in one sitting. Relies heavily on regional stereotypes, but masked in good subtle humor for some part and SMS kind of humor in most. But the usual life of a software engineer in big services' company is very well captured. Quotes from The Godfather are used very well. If you've liked "Two States" by Chetan Bhagat, you will like this. Similar story, similar narration, less drama.
Editing could've been better. Some sentences have missing words.
Overall, a decent book to read on your daily commute to work.
Almost perfect fit. This phone needs it if you don't have huge hands! Because it is very thin for a phablet. Back cover finish is great. Side walls of this cover are a little thin - so removing and putting it back on often is not a good idea. Only con I could think of is that the power button is a bit difficult to reach (mostly because the phone has it very thin - not a problem with the cover); enable double tap to wake up and that problem is also solved.
Bought the white one on 2nd flash sale as a replacement for my Mi3. Been using this for 3 weeks now; mostly mail, calendar, camera (limited attempts), google docs etc. 2G, 3G and WiFi works great. Camera is ok, not as good as Mi3. Call quality is good. Battery lasts for some 36 hours usage. I liked MIUI colors and icons much better than this; even the custom UI is not as good as stock Android or MIUI. For my use, haven't experienced any lag on any app. Overall, nothing to complain for the price. Double tap to wake up us great, considering that the power button is almost flush to the body. Minor annoyances - No backlit keys (knew that before), too thin and big to hold on one hand; fixed by adding a back cover; 3.5mm jack connector is quite tight (tested on 4 headphones), but sound quality is not impacted. Turn on Dolby Atmos while using an AudioTechnica headphone and it is actually great for music. No option to suppress the slide-to-unlock if you have a pattern protected unlock. Speaker is tinny and at the back, so unless you keep the phone upside down, it can't be used as a speakerphone - also quality of call on speakerphone is low.
Worked for 5 days; gets baby's attention a lot - that way it is good. Just like that on the sixth day morning onwards, none of the music comes on; at times some feeble music comes on as a mix of all music.
This was operated all the time by adults during the 5 days; no falls, no abuse etc.
Been using this for a month now. Great battery backup, build quality and weight distribution (it is quite comfortable to hold). Good display (though it gets sticky very quickly making touch operations a bit difficult). Hoping that the promised upgrade to Kit Kat happens soon. I use tablet mainly for office use, so works perfectly. This is not for taking decent photos.
Got this yesterday - within 3 days of ordering. The picture given on the page is same as that of the official Xiaomi cover - it is not like that.
- Hard back shell. No need to stick anything. Just slide the phone in and it grips very well.
- Stylish back shell.
- The flip cover is just attached to back shell with a thin plastic continuation. This is good in that it doesn't protrude to the left; also makes it very easy to fold back the cover when you want to use it with just one hand. If you don't like the flip cover, you can simply rip it off and still use the hard back shell.
- Phone can be kept vertically on any surface just like how you could keep a book like that. Useful at work.
- Doesn't obstruct mic or headphones or speakers or buttons.
- Very nice and mild felt inner cover. I don't like screen guards - this is good enough for me!
- The cover in the photo actually has a bend on the flip cover - this enables you to use it as a landscape mode stand as well. The actual product doesn't have this.
- No window for notification LED. With cover on, you can't see any notification.
- While the hard back shell is good, it is a finger print magnet. A good quality sticker to cover that is given, but with that it becomes more slippery to leave on say the dash of the car.
My recommendation - go for this if you don't want to wait for the perennially out of stock Xiaomi original.
This is a fantastic watch. The one with a brown dial looks absolutely great. I've one that is now 2 years old - works very well.
- Great understated looks. Goes with formal as well as casual attire.
- The 3 smaller dials are fairly unusable owing to small size and reflective markings. They add to the classy looks though.
- Biggest issue - these watches have a very non-standard strap. It is not the usual kind of strap and needs a special adjustment wherein it is screwed into the watch (check the photo of the backside of the watch). Since the build quality of the strap is not good, it starts breaking up in a year and I've been search for a year to get a replacement. Thanks to the different kind of attachment, none of the local watch shop guys have anything suitable for replacement. Search Google about this before you buy - customers worldwide have this complaint.
I am considering attaching the watch to the car-dash now :)