Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
Bought this last week. Got delivery within a day of ordering. Product is good, I liked the black back panel better than the white one (you get both in the box and you can choose which one to use). I had a micro-sim since I was downgrading from Lumia 800, the phone had no issues with a sim adaptor. I actually liked this UI slightly better than the Jelly Bean native UI.
- for most of my usage (calls, gmail, twitter, occasional browsing works very well.
- for the above tasks, very responsive
- facebook app pretty much slows down rest of the phone. I removed it.
- with this use, battery lasts for 2 days. In any case, it is quick to get charged.
- Overall, volume is lesser.
- Speaker is at the back. While the default ring tone is soothing, if you keep the phone on the bed or cushion, it is very hard to hear it ringing.
- Earphones supplied are very poor. Even in max volume setting, it is hard to hear calls outdoors.
- If you are used to hooking the audio out to car's aux-in (so that you can listen on car speakers and speak via normal mike), you are out of luck. Looks like it shuts down mike when you plug in a cable.
- It is not very thin, not very thick. It takes time getting used to to type longer emails using one hand while holding the phone on the other.
Haven't tested blue-tooth, wifi hotspot and gaming (temple run works nicely though).
I needed a laptop for programming. Ordered it, Flipkart promptly delivered it the next day. Put a bootable LinuxMint 11.0 USB and installed mint. Everything works right out of the box. Very good ergonomics. I am getting about 5 hours of battery time on normal usage. While playing DVDs it goes down to 3.5 hours. The CPU benchmark test doesn't show good numbers, but I've not experienced any reduction in performance.
Been using it for a week. Backspace key makes a small noise at times; but other than that very good to work with. My only complaint (which is also there for most other laptops) is that the 2 USB slots provided are on to the front right side and if you put anything in that, it can interfere with your typing. Laptop manufacturers should put most USB slots at the rear of the laptop.
If your needs are (a) decent android budget phone (b) good display (c) good battery life and (d) ok camera, go for this. I got mine delivered in 10 days and have used this for 4 days now. Haven't tested 3G on it. I really like the battery life and speakerphone. The audio jack is 3.5mm, but has significant impedance mismatch with quite a few headsets. Some of the headsets have a slightly non-standard 3.5mm pin - those don't even go into the phone. Bluetooth file transfer works, didn't check it with headset. Skype, Viber etc work very well.
Author has kept this interesting enough to finish in one sitting. Relies heavily on regional stereotypes, but masked in good subtle humor for some part and SMS kind of humor in most. But the usual life of a software engineer in big services' company is very well captured. Quotes from The Godfather are used very well. If you've liked "Two States" by Chetan Bhagat, you will like this. Similar story, similar narration, less drama.
Editing could've been better. Some sentences have missing words.
Overall, a decent book to read on your daily commute to work.
As usual, superb book from Archer. Since Flipkart had a 2-3 business day shipping time, I went to local bookstore (Sapna in Bangalore) and got it for 260/-. Except for couple of chapters where Maisie Clifton gets in touch with an American Major from North Carolina (for no apparent connection in the story line!), rest of the book was so good that I finished it in one sitting. And for good measure, went back and re-read the first part as well.
Bought this from Sapna Bookhouse, Bangalore. By John Grisham's standards, much shorter at less than 300 pages. But very nicely written and leaves you with a warm feeling.
He has very nicely articulated lot of things through children's eyes. Specifically, there are some sections where a boy explains his grandfather's farm -- it is so good that you can actually visualize it.
Had to exchange for 1 size smaller than usual. Good fit and finish. For this price, I'd have expected to have softer inner soles. The side walls are quite strong - so if your ankle bone is little lower, it will hurt you a bit.
I bought the 4GB version. Good display, good keyboard, good battery backup. I bought some more pieces of this. Often touchpad is way too sensitive and unusable. It works when laptop is on battery power, but not on AC power.