Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
Pregnancy is an enchanting time for expectant parents. The evolving experience creates a circle of love between the parents and the unborn child.
As the mysterious hidden treasure grows in her womb a woman achieves a sense of fulfillment. Pregnancy can also be a time of great emotional upheavals. We know that the growing child in the womb is affected by chemicals released in the mothers brain in response to her emotions.
Listening to Vedic mantras will have a profound impact on the mothers emotions. It will create serenity and peace in her mind. In this state of tranquility and harmony the mother is more receptive to her unborn child. This helps in establishing channels of communication between the mother and the child. In this heightened state of consciousness both the mother and child are bathed in an aura of mutual love.
Research suggests that structured specific sounds heard by the fetus in the womb provide a strong foundation for later learning and behaviour. Stimulation of this faculty by Vedic chanting leads to empowerment of the unborn child. The effect will be multidimensional and will have an impact on the childs subsequent emotional intellectual and spiritual growth.
You as the parents of your unborn child will find that listening to Vedic chanting will infuse you with energy. The energy of the mantras will be transmitted to your child and will empower it as it enters the world.
As Veda pandit Tatwamasi Dixit says:
To protect and nurture your unborn child:
* start each new day of your pregnancy with a warm welcome to your child
* accept and cherish this precious gift within you
* open wide the channels of communication to your child
* shower the child with unconditional love
* provide an emotionally stable space and environment for the optimum growth of your child
You can best absorb the essence of these mantras by listening to them in two sessions. Choose a calm time in your day such as early morning or late evening.
To get the maximum benefit out of these mantras here are a few guidelines to help you meditate.
* Seat yourself comfortably in a calm and peaceful atmosphere.
* Leave your hands loosely on your lap with the palms turned upwards
* Close your eyes
* Inhale deeply and exhale slowly seven times to calm your mind and body
* Be receptive and open to the mantras
* Let them pervade and permeate every cell of your body
Submerge yourself in the peace and tranquility that emanates from the mantras
|Label||Swathi Soft Solutions|
|Artist||Veda pandit Tatwamasi Dixit|
|Title||Vedic Chants For The Expectant Mother|