The best RPG i have played and ironically the first. The graphics are top notch, awesome story-telling, gripping story and there's a lot to do. If you've played the Witcher 1, you will notice many changes for the better. Thoroughly enjoyed playing it and will recommend to all gamers out there!!
What you get:
2 Game DVDs
1 Game OST CD
1 Map of Temeria
All in all => Worth the money!
This game is much more than I expected.
Awesome game with realistic graphics and an amazing story line.
The only bad thing about this game is that you are going to be glued in front of the computer playing this game for hours.
It is one of the greatest games i have ever played..
It explore a realistic world to you and smoothly running gameplay.. Enhanced Edition is far better than the previous version.. The Witcher 2 is the Best..
The game comes with 3 CDs, 2 for the game, and one for Soundtrack. It also has a Quest Handbook, which supplements your actual game-play.
Graphics and sound wise, it is as good a game that can be made for an X-Box. Though I would suggest installing it, or else the game may run a little slow.
Its not your usual run of the mill RPG. Its not as easy as Kingdoms Of Amalur, and its not as hard as Dark-Souls. It hangs precariously in the middle, whether you like that or not is up to you.
1) All the quests (even side) tie up into the main storyline. Its a treat to watch the story revolve and turn with your decisions, the impacts are profound but delayed, and you can see that a lot of work has gone into creating the perfect adaptable story.
2) Mature depictions with both language and cut-scenes, there are no half-measure here. If you are a boy, it should be fun.
3) The quest handbook that comes along (apart from the game CD), makes life so much easier, and is an awesome read by itself.
1) You will die a lot (and I mean a lot, even on Normal). The map, the combat, even potion drinking (there is no health or mana potion) are not all that polished, and you will struggle with it (believe me you won get used to it). But that they tell me is part of the fun.
2) The game puts insane amount of emphasis on preparation, and much less on Combat. You can end up in a fight anytime and if you are not ready, you will be punished.
3) If you are a achievement hunter, a walktrhough is a must. With 34 missable achievement, you find yourself always referring to the Handbook to make sure you make the right decision.
Overall, I would have liked the game much more, if the map navigation was more easier (Combat I can handle), but while it may not be everything you hoped it would be, Witcher 2 is still worth every single penny.
I haven't bought this game from flipkart but flipkart is excellent in delivering products.
As for the game I played Witcher I and I bought Witcher 2 from local store and all I can say about the game is EPIC and I won't use that word often.It is a highly recommended game who like RPG's.
The original Witcher PC game, based on Andrzej Sapkowski's fiction, introduced a deeply immersive, fully-realised and complex mythical world to explore. The Witcher 2 returns to that world with improved graphics and a more challenging "action-RPG" style of gameplay. The game runs smoothly (at medium-high graphics settings) on my laptop with AMD 6750M. Kudos to the game developers for stripping out the DRM for this enhanced edition version.
this is for the enhanced edition. great graphics, deep branching story line, replayability, all in all one of the best rpg's ever and Ive pretty much played them all... just be warned you need a decent directX 11 graphics card and a powerful cpu with atleast 6GB RAM to get the most out of the graphics and they are beautiful!!! absolutely recommended
This game is a awesome. I installed the game and the graphics is mind blowing as well as the game play and combat system.I am not a very big fan of RPG genre but this game truly got my attention. I am still playing the game and I can tell that it is just fantastic. This is a must buy for RPG fans
The only reason it didn't win RPG of the year was because of Skyrim's ironfist grip over the RPG market, even then, for PC, this was indeed the best RPG of last year. This is a must for every PC gamer
The story picks off from where The Witcher left off, after our returning hero, Geralt of Rivia saves King Foltest from certain death by killing the Assassin sent for the king, and thus starts a journey that twists and turns, keeping Geralt of his toes throughout the game, battling enemies and his amnesia alike. This is one epic you do not want to miss. CD Projekt Red, respect to your team
Gorgeous Gameplay guide and the sound track CD along with additional quests make this Enhanced edition a must buy. Absolutely fantasstic game. And delivery from Flipkart as usual on time. I rate this game more than Skyrim (which has some bugs of its own).
Safe and Secure Shopping
All major credit and debit cards are accepted. We also accept payments by Internet Banking, Cash on Delivery and Equated Monthly Installments(EMI).