Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
All items that have the "Cash on Delivery Available" icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery.
Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select "Pay By Cash on Delivery". Enter the CAPTCHA text as shown, for validation.
Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.
Terms & Conditions:
What is the estimated delivery time?
Estimated delivery time depends on the following factors:
It is possible that the Seller or our courier partners observe a holiday between the day you placed your order and the date of delivery, which is based on the timelines shown on the product page. In this case, we add a day to the estimated date. Some courier partners and Sellers do not work on Sundays and this is factored in to the delivery dates.
For items listed as "In Stock", Sellers will mention the delivery time based on your location pincode (usually 2-3 business days, 4-5 business days or 4-6 business days in areas where standard courier service is available). For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service which may take 1-2 weeks depending on the location.
The Seller might not have the item in stock but can procure it when an order is placed. The delivery time will depend on the estimated procurement time and the estimated shipping time to your location.
'Preorder' or 'Forthcoming'
Such items are expected to be released soon and can be pre-booked for you. The item will be shipped to you on the day of it's official release launch and will reach you in 2 to 6 business days. The Preorder duration varies from item to item. Once known, release time and date is mentioned. (Eg. 5th May, August 3rd week)
'Out of Stock'
Currently, the item is not available for sale. Use the 'Notify Me' feature to know once it is available for purchase.
Sometimes, items have to be sourced by Sellers from outside India. These items are mentioned as 'Imported' on the product page and can take at least 10 days or more to be delivered to you.
'Back In Stock Soon'
The item is popular and is sold out. You can however 'book' an order for the product and it will be shipped according to the timelines mentioned by the Seller.
The product is currently out of stock and is not available for purchase. The product could to be in stock soon. Use the 'Notify Me' feature to know when it is available for purchase.
This product is no longer available because it is obsolete and/or its production has been discontinued.
'Out of Print'
This product is not available because it is no longer published and has been permanently discontinued.
You have probably noticed varying estimated delivery times for Sellers of the product you are interested in. Delivery times are influenced by product availability, geographic location of the Seller, your shipping destination and the courier partner's time-to-deliver to your location.
Please enter your default pin code on the product page (you don't have to enter it every single time) to know more accurate delivery times on the product page itself.
More answers in our Shipping FAQs »
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
Intel has stepped into the smartphone market and tied up with Lava mobiles to bring out the Xolo X900 as its initial offering. The device comes in a sleek frame and has a candy bar form. This mid-range smartphone is run on the Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) OS and can be upgraded to the superior v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS. The processor on the device is the Intel Atom which churns out an impressive 1.6 GHz of processor speed and is backed up by a substantial 1 GB of RAM which ensures that the apps on the phone are run in a smooth manner. Hyper-Threading Technology on the processor cleverly uses its ability to load apps in minimal time. The phone also contains a micro SIM card slot.
The display on the device is an enlarged 4.03-inch TFT LCD Capacitive touchscreen which gives an effective resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels. The high-end features of this device make interaction with the screen a very satisfying experience. The phone also contains a 400 MHz Graphics Engine which enhances the gaming experience of the user.
The Xolo X900 comes with an impressive 8 megapixel primary camera which is capable of high quality 1080 x 1920 pixel video recording and is backed up by a single LED flash. The secondary 1.3 megapixel camera allows the user to transmit better video quality when taking a video call. The camera possesses an 8x digital zoom and comes packed with features such as Autofocus, Touch focus, Burst mode and multi-mode. The Burst mode function allows the user to click multiple pictures in a short span of time for objects that are being shot in continuous motion with a single tap of the click button. Additionally, the camera is capable of recording HD or Full HD video.
The Xolo X900 is a sleek looking rectangular device with slightly curved edges. The phone has a minimal thickness of 10.99 mm and weighs in at a slight 127 g which makes it easy to hold in the palm of the hand. The considerable screen of this device is protected by the almost impenetrable Corning Gorilla Glass. The device comes packed with an Accelerometer which adjusts screen orientation depending on the direction in which it is held. Additionally, the Proximity sensor switches off the display when held close to the ear and the Ambient Light sensor adjusts screen brightness depending on the environment.
Storage and Battery
The phone comes with an internal memory of 16 GB and its heavy features are powered by a 1460 mAh battery. The battery promises to provide the user with a lengthy 14 hours of talktime on the 2G network and 8 hours of talktime on the 3G network.
Connectivity and Features
The Xolo X900 is capable of keeping the user connected to the internet at home, work as well as on the move. It features GPRS and EDGE technology to connect to the internet via the 2G network. For a faster browsing experience the device comes loaded with HSDPA and HSUPA technology which allow the phone to transfer data over the 3G network at a faster rate compared to other devices without this feature. The phone comes with WiFi capability to connect to a wireless network and can also be tethered to another device through the USB or WiFi hotspot function. The phone can also act as a navigation aid in the form of Google Maps which uses the device’s GPS support. This phone is also capable of exchanging data through the micro USB port or the Bluetooth function.
The Xolo X900 will keep the user entertained through the inbuilt music player or the video player on the device. Additionally, the phone comes with features like Dual Speaker, Ambient Noise Cancellation, a micro HDMI port and a Gmail app which combined with the other features, make this phone a worthy buy.
|In Sales Package||Handset, Battery, Charger, Headset, User Guide|
|SIM Size||Micro SIM|
|SIM Type||Single SIM, GSM|
|Touch Screen||Yes, Capacitive|
|Business Features||Document Viewer|
|Call Features||Conference Call, Loudspeaker, Call Divert|
|Operating Freq||GSM - 850, 900, 1800, 1900; UMTS - 2100|
|OS||Android v2.3 (Gingerbread), Upgradable to v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Processor||1.6 GHz Intel Atom|
|Graphics||400 MHz Clock Speed, 40 Million Triangles/sec|
|Resolution||1024 x 600 Pixels|
|Other Display Features||Corning Gorilla Glass|
|Primary Camera||Yes, 8 Megapixel|
|Secondary Camera||Yes, 1.3 Megapixel|
|Video Recording||Yes, 1080 x 1920, 30 fps|
|HD Recording||HD, Full HD|
|Zoom||Digital Zoom - 8x|
|Other Camera Features||Auto Focus, Touch Focus, Burst Mode, Multi-mode|
|Talk Time||14 hrs (2G), 8 hrs (3G)|
|Memory and Storage|
|Memory||1 GB RAM|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|GPRS||Yes, Class 10|
|EDGE||Yes, Class 10|
|3G||Yes, 21 Mbps HSDPA; 5.7 Mbps HSUPA|
|Wifi||Yes, 802.11 b/g/n|
|USB Connectivity||Yes, micro USB, v2|
|Tethering||USB, Wi-fi Hotspot|
|Navigation Technology||with Google Maps|
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm|
|Music Player||Yes, Supports MP3, MIDI, WAV|
|Video Player||Yes, Supports MPEG4, 3GPP, WMC, H.264, VP8, Full HD, HD|
|SAR Value||GSM 900: At the Head - 1.32 W/Kg and At the Body - 0.821 W/Kg; GSM 1800: At the Head - 0.493 W/Kg and At the Body - 0.412 W/Kg; WCDMA 2100: At the Head - 0.399 W/kg and At the Body - 0.257 W/kg|
|Phone Book Memory||Yes|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Gyroscope Sensor, Magnetometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor|
|Additional Features||Dedicated Keys, Dual Speaker (0.3 W Each), Ambient Noise Cancellation, Sync Support, OTA Support, Firmware Download via PC, NFC (Antenna 13.56 MHz), 2 Digital Microphone Support, Alarm, Calendar, Swype Keyboard, Clock, Predictive Text Input, MMS Enabled, Micro HDMI Port Enabled, Calculator, TV Out Port|
|Warranty Summary||1 year manufacturer warranty for Phone and 6 months warranty for in the box accessories|
I have been using the XOLO X900 Intel phone for nearly a month now (bought it immediately after launch, obviously not through Flipkart) and am pretty satisfied with it. To set the context, my previous phone was Nokia E72 and I also have a Iphone 4s at home, so I have the required perspective on what is a good smartphone. Here is my quick review on this one.
• LOOKS – Good with a neat & polished finish – chrome finish on the sides & the rubberized back finish are quite nicely done. Extremely lightweight but good grip.
• PEFORMANCE is blazingly fast & powerful – yet to observe even a single instance of a lag/hanging of the phone.
• PRICE – This is in the class of Samsung S2 & Iphone 4s (with a few drawbacks ofcourse, see CONS), but much cheaper than both. I don’t think there is a comparable phone at this price.
• CAMERA – the images clicked by the 8MP camera could have been better. The images are dull & the colors are faded, there is a huge difference when you click the same scene with the iphone. But the videos turned out much brighter & better. Fortunately, I am not too big on clicking photos, so I don’t care about this at all.
• LOUDSPEAKER – not loud enough to hear music or watch youtube videos on loudspeaker mode, especially outdoors. When compared to the iphone, it is downright embarrassing. However, the call clarity & the headphone modes are quite decent.
Neither PROS nor CONS
• BATTERY LIFE – Easily gets me through the day with moderate usage. With really heavy usage, I am required to charge the phone in the evening itself instead of the usual overnight charging. But I see that pretty much all the touchscreen smartphones (including my iphone 4s) have similar battery life. The only point where my old trusty Nokia E72 was better .
• ANDROID OS – Unfortunately the phone doesn’t ship with ICS 4.0 out of the box, but it is not a big deal since Gingerbread is quite good by itself & will be upgradeable soon. I am yet to encounter any app that doesn’t run on the x86 Intel-based system & I am quite a heavy user of the Google Play store, with purchases/downloads across all categories (however I do see one example being called out in another review here).
Well for me, after an week of overnight research, I finally shortlisted Xolo X900, Moto Atrix 2, Samsung Galaxy S-advance, Sony Xperia Neo L, and Sony Xperia Sola. Among the others. Some of which's the rounded shape I didnt like and others were kind of heavy(Moto atrix 2 and Xperia Neo L). None of my friends were using this set, so it was kind of a bit risky decision to have go with this phone(not from flipkart though).
To be honest, in this range, I think Motorola Atrix 2 is perhaps the best phone, but my issue for it were its shape and the weight. After using Xolo for 4 days now, here are my views on it:
1. The display quality and resolution are really good.
2. The GUI and touch is good
3. The display works quite well in sunlight
1. Video quality is the best.
2. It supports Full HD videos. Haven't tried the HDMI converted quality yet.
3. You can position your cursor anywhere without any delay the video works
4. 3D panaromic view works quite well
1. Volume is not superb, but it has enough volume though to make an entire room listen
2. Quality might seem a bit flat, but its not bad
1. Internet surfing and browsing is great. It does support HTML5.
2. Someone commented flash doesnt work, but for my set it does work, and works quite well.
3. The maps and GPS works good.
4.Sometimes network goes, but after I think it happens with many other sets
1. The camera might not be upto the standards of what you expect from an 8MP camera, but it is not bad though.
2. It captures really well, burst mode is quite effective and it even motion pics are taken well.
3.It supports FHD video recording, and that kind of resolution no set will offer you in this range.
4. Zooming is a bit of pain for me till now, because not having external zoom switches(in previous nokia set, the volume key could be used for zooming)
1. The battery is an issue maybe, but as I have come to know almost every smartphone cant run an entire day with heavy usage. 2. With 3g you can't run long more than 8-10 hours
3. You can't remove the battery or carry a spare with you(its an inbuilt one). The charger cord is a bit too small though :(
1. you can't you use memory card for external memory. But so far 16gb(11gb user usage) seems pretty enough
2. It has got a really strong processor and ram, so the phone never hangs
3. Yeah the phone does get heated up, maybe because of the processor
4 Sofar I havent felt any compatibiliy issue with important apps. Intel promises that the non-compatibility thing wont even remain once the ICS update is out.
5. Personally I felt at this same size of the set, maybe the screen could have been a big bigger(Neo L wastes almost no space and at 4inches screen its significantly smaller in length than this one)
6. The Xolo guy said, it has door to door servicing. The phone has one Toll free number in it, so if you call incase of any trouble, their people will reach your home within 3-4 hours for repairing. :o
7. Hope that ICS update will arrive soon
8. I dont think, you'll get accessories like back case/flip cover or even a screen protector specific to this set :P
I think you can go with this set. There is not much to regret about it. Even some sites have rated it considerably high in the range of S3/Iphone ;).
I have tried this phone for the last one week. I ordered it from Flipkart and needless that their service is splendid. Though their expected delivery dates are pushed to 6-8 days from 3-4 days they kept their promise and in deed I got the phone even before promised date.
About the phone:
Its a awesome look and feel, looks heavy but when its in hands... Smooth finish back and sleek body is quite catchy.
1) UI is feather smooth.
2) Sound is good.... many said the speakers are weak but I didnt feel it.
3) Gaming on this phone is awesome; I am killing the battery just on gaming over this weekend.
4) Battery back up: with heavy usage have to charge may be twice a day. But with just my emails and calls on the phone, it lasted for almost 40 hours...
5) OS is still gingerbread and Ice cream sandwich is yet to come. I have contacted Xolo care and they dont have any tentative date for the OTA upgrade. I am not happy with this.
6)Only one thing that I didnt like is the phone once got abnormally hot. I have installed a widget that gives out the phone temperature and it showed 50 degrees Celsius. It generally warm than the room temperature always. I never felt it cold in my hands....
7) Camera, when I saw its 8 MP, I thought I can resell my digi cam from Nikon but the photos aren't that great as expected, so still have to carry both when jaunting... But photos in dim light are good; which means the flash is powerful.
7) Lastly the fonts and the text on the phone are super crisp... I use it mainly for data, so I loved texting, messaging and sending emails from this phone.
I still have to toggle a lot on this phone and will add more comments if possible.
Overall I liked the Xolo experience.
I had been looking to buy a phone in 20-25k range, it is then that I came to know about this phone. Wasn't considering to buy it then as Intel hadn't inspired much confidence about its SoC performing efficiently on mobile devices. What changed my mind tough were some of the test results that I saw on review sites like Anandtech etc. This phone outscored the likes of iPhone 4s, Galaxy s2, HTC one x in Linpack (processor performance), Sunspider (browser performance). In latter it even outscored s3, which really amazed me and kind of prompted me really consider buying it, which I eventually did after seeing it at a retail store about a month back.
So here's what I love about the device:-
- It almost never hangs: A perennial problem in my last phone (Galaxy Ace), this phone feels almost unreal in this aspect.
- Browsing speed: Still use a 2G connection (might shift to 3G with rates dropping and all) where-in the page loading on this phone is I can say pretty fast. Saw a comment here that adobe flash doesn't work in this phone's browser, at least in my phone it does work perfectly.
- Touch: I found this phone to be the closest to the iPhone touch experience (which despite my other grudges with Apple, I have to admit is to be benchmarked against iPhones).
- HDMI: Don't know whether to put this as an advantage or disadvantage, my nephew borrows my phone a lot to play games on the TV. It gets irritating at times, seriously!
And what could have been better:-
- Low speaker sound: The sound through speakers is somewhat low. I had to download software amplifiers from Google Play to correct this.
- White earphones: The earphones that come with this phone are white coloured! Seems like FIH guys who also assemble iPhone were able to convince Lava/Intel to use white ones just like they do for Apple. Still continue to use my earlier earphones.
1)This phone doest support adobe flash player for browsing.
2)Gta 3 is not able to play in this phone.
3)HDMI output is bad in FULL HDTV.
If you dont want above feature, then this phone good for you to buy.
my mobile xolo x 900 mobile is falling down and broken glass i ask chennai service center display and glass worth rs.10500. se...Read More
Pathetic service..i bought it because of intel but service is lava.,....its sucks...they will ask for a bribe to fix the phone...Read More
Using this phone from march 2013, except overheating while heavy games, good phone....
bought this phone from flipkart in april....working too good till date..have played almost all hd games including asphalt 7 asp...Read More