Zync Z5 Dual SIM Tablet is out of stock. Customers interested in it also viewed these products.
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
|In The Box||Leather Pouch, Warranty Card, User Manual, Screen Guard, Data Cable, Charger|
|Operating System||Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|ROM||4 GB 4GB free SD card|
|Expandable Storage Capacity||Upto 32 GB|
|Memory Card Slot type||MicroSD|
|Display Type||5 inch Capacitive Touchscreen with 480 x 800 pixels|
|Other Display Features||Multi-touch 5 Point Touch|
|Primary Camera||8 megapixels|
|Secondary Camera||0.3 megapixels|
|Other Camera Features||Auto Focus Back Camera|
|Document Support||Document Viewer|
|Other Business features||Ebook, Messaging, VPN Services, Google Search, Flash Player, Documents to go, Wallpapers, Calendar, Calculator, Clock, Tethering and Portable Hotspot|
|Battery Type||2500 mAh Lithium - Ion|
|Wi-Fi||Yes, IEEE 802.11 b/g|
|Video Formats Supported||AVI, FLV, MKV, TP, RMVB, MPEG, MOV, PMP, ASF, RM, TS, M2TS, VOB, DAT, MP4, 3GP, WMV|
|Audio Formats Supported||MP3 / WAV / AMR / AWB|
|Other Connectivity Features||FM Radio with Cable, Dual SIM Slot with call Facility|
|USB||Yes, 1 x USB 2.0|
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm Headphone Jack|
|Dimensions||145 x 75 x 7 mm|
|Image File Format: JPEG / BMP / GIF / PNG / GIF, Ebook Format: TXT / CHM / DOC / HTML, Mobile Internet: WAP / WIFI, GPS and Voice Navigation|
|1 Year Pick and Drop|
Frequently Bought Together With This Tablet
The Tab Could be Much better.
1. Cost wise is less than 9k, which is under budget.
2. Operating speed is quite good for a normal user.
3. Dual SIM Support
4. Handy with 5'' Display
1. It takes almost 6-8 hrs for a full charging daily
2. Battery consumption is hectic, for my normal usage of 1-1.5 hrs 2G calling, max. 30 -45 min browsing daily will burn around 60-70% of my battery.
3. Screen Flickers often ( brighten & darks )
4.While Charging, some applications are getting operated on its own, like GPS / Blue tooth getting ON, Switching Profiles even many times to Flight Mode & makes us un- accessible...
5. Getting heat up on a long call ( even for a 10 min )
6. Audio Output is below average.
7. Audio Jack is not proper
8. Quality of the leather cover should be much better.
9. Picture clarity of the primary camera not seems like 5 MP ( Even my N73 takes better photography with its 3.2 MP Cam)
10. At Battery life below 20%, the tab gets switched off on its own, whlle u use, even when any call rings :-(
Since I don't play games on mobile, I never tested that part in Zync Z5.
Not a bad choice for a first time / normal user, but for a seasoned user, Zync will surly disappoint you with its Z5.
I had ordered on 8th Nov and Got it on 23rd Nov. Battery is defected and taking whole day to charge. The battery is not charging more than 74%. Even if u dont do anything on Tablet keep it as it is, battery will finish in 1 or 2 hr. If you operate it, battery wont go more than 1 hr. Dont buy this. Camera is not even like 2 Mega Pixel. There is no 4 GB ROM, I found only 2 GB. Its hardly connect with Laptop. Its getting too heat if u talk on Tablet.
Seems to be worth of the money.. this one copies the style and eligance of galaxy note and gives the premium feel also. Started using this for 3 days now .. sharing the experience irrespective of pros and cons
1) Battery is taking more than 8 hours to get full recharge for two days (dont know this is item to item differs)
2) Applications are running smoothly and never felt any lag so far including some good games
3) Need to download a swapy keyboard from android market.. not available in the phablet like samsung
4) Need to download a good task master to kill the unwanted and running applications
Still some applications will be running all the time (like Maps) and the battery was exhausted 97% of the same. Go to advanced user setting > select option > kill/ destrol application once user leaves.. this will remove the application running backhand
5) Sound Output is average..no extra bass effort .. the one i got sees to have some slight problem with the jacket.. the ear phone should insert carefully else both the phablet and earphone will work and battery will get exhausted
6) Dont know the depth of SAR value in the phone though the same is printed in the box.. i was feeling headache for two days.. i think it can be due to first time use of a dual sim which might have more radiation
7) Call clarity is good
8) As i am using vodafone, techincally the network is on roaming with idea so the android device will tell you as "R" roaming .. i had to uncheck the option of roaming warning from setting
9)This is only one equipment in market with such lesser budget with features like 3G SIM support (dual sim), Bluetooth, WIFI (tethering also possible),GPS, 8 MP camera along with front cam for vedio calling
So far.. i feel okay with my purchase and was able to surprise people with the features ... but many asked me one question.. Service centre support... honestly have not checked how much support is available for servicing or any service centres available .. the product come with a 1 year waranty.. my final rating is 3 out of 5
Zync Z5 is excellent in every aspect except the manual and the earphone quality. Its 100% battery last for two days if internet is kept off and if you play games for around 1 hour and receive calls for 1 hour in two days. Internet eats away a lot of battery. You can start the internet when required. Good sound to external speakers, very good touch sensor, screen lights go off soon but that's to save the battery. One more thing it takes too long to charge the battery. For full charge it could take 7-8 hours.
Zync 10000 tablet. I was searching for a close to 10 inch tablet with sim facility and a budget of 15,000 and this was the only tablet. Rest all samsung and i phone costing more than 25,000. The design is very impressive, battery is a good 7000 mah, again the procedure manual is not good enough for a beginner in tablet category. The internal memory is 8GB, but you cannot connect the pendrive to the tablet. Still experimenting with both the above tablet, so far so good.
first impression looking at the box was good and solid, opened the box and was impressed to find all accessories in zync branded plastic , the handsfree , infact even the charger had the zync name engraved in it gave it a real premium feel.
dont know why customers are saying the screen goes dark or light , the auto brightness feature must be on for them and they just need to disable it from the settings panel.
the battery for me lasts for the full day with around with hours of talking apprx , have not tried it on with gaming or something though. the camera is decent , the pictures looked much better on my laptop then the phone it self may be because of its resolution.
for me its a good buy for 9k
add more memorey Let your personality shine through, but it's equally important to provide facts to back up your opinion.Let yo...Read More
Zync Z5 is excellent in every aspect except the manual and the earphone quality. Its 100% battery last for two days if internet...Read More
Please don't go on this zync product, fully waste of money. this if complete fake model. 8 MP camera is not at all clear. every...Read More
Seems to be worth of the money.. this one copies the style and eligance of galaxy note and gives the premium feel also. Started...Read More