1,014 GRE Practice Questions, 3rd Edition (English, Paperback, Princeton Review)
- 6 Quality ChecksYou get exactly what you ordered
- Fast & Free ShippingLakhs of products delivered within 2-4 days & Free Delivery*
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Random House Children's Books
- ISBN: 9780307945389, 0307945383
- Edition: 3rdEdition, 2012
- Pages: 704
- 10 Days Replacement Policy?
Validity Covers Type Accepted 10 days from delivery or installation* Damaged, Defective, Item not as described Replacement
*The validity for products installed only by Flipkart authorized personnel shall be 10 days from installation.
If you have received a damaged or defective product or if it is not as described, you can raise a replacement request on the Website/App/Mobile site within 10 days of receiving the product.
We will help you troubleshoot any issues you may have, either through online tools, over the phone, and/or through an in-person technical visit. If no defect is confirmed, the issue is not diagnosed within 10 days of delivery, a troubleshooting step cannot be performed, or if one replacement has already been provided, you will be directed to a brand service centre to resolve any subsequent issues.
Successful pick-up of the product is subject to the following conditions being met:
- Correct and complete product (with the original brand/product Id/undetached MRP tag/product's original packaging/freebies and accessories).
- The product should be in unused, undamaged and original condition without any scratches or dents.
- Before returning a Mobile/Laptop/Tablet, the device should be formatted and screen lock should be disabled. iCloud account should be unlocked for Apple devices.
Know more about the Return Policy here
If you need to know it, it’s in this book. The best way to prepare for standardized tests is to practice, and this resource offers you plenty of opportunities to do just that. 1,014 GRE Practice Questions, 3rd Edition has been updated for the changes made to the GRE in August 2011, and includes:
- A comprehensive GRE diagnostic exam to identify areas of improvement
- Bonus vocabulary content from Word Smart for the GRE
- 71 additional verbal, math, and essay drills, which include practice questions covering the new GRE question types
- Math drills broken down by geometric shape, such as circles, triangles, and 3-D figures
- Verbal drills that include the new Text Completion and Sentence Equivalence question types
- Detailed answer explanations for all practice questions.
About the Author
The Princeton Review is the fastest growing test-preparation company in the country, with over 60 franchise offices in the nation. Each year, we help more than 2 million students prepare for college, grad school, professional licensing exams, and successful careers.
- Princeton Review
- Publication Year
- 2012 March
- Princeton Review
- 1.71 Inches (US)
- 10.85 Inches (US)
- 2.46 Pounds (US)