1,014 Practice Questions for the New GRE (English, Paperback, Princeton Review)
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Alfred A Knopf Inc
- ISBN: 9780375429682, 0375429689
- Edition: 2ndEdition, 2011
- Pages: 715
- 10 Days Replacement Policy?
Validity Covers Type Accepted 10 days from delivery or installation* Damaged, Defective, Item not as described Replacement
*The validity for products installed only by Flipkart authorized personnel shall be 10 days from installation.
If you have received a damaged or defective product or if it is not as described, you can raise a replacement request on the Website/App/Mobile site within 10 days of receiving the product.
We will help you troubleshoot any issues you may have, either through online tools, over the phone, and/or through an in-person technical visit. If no defect is confirmed, the issue is not diagnosed within 10 days of delivery, a troubleshooting step cannot be performed, or if one replacement has already been provided, you will be directed to a brand service centre to resolve any subsequent issues.
Successful pick-up of the product is subject to the following conditions being met:
- Correct and complete product (with the original brand/product Id/undetached MRP tag/product's original packaging/freebies and accessories).
- The product should be in unused, undamaged and original condition without any scratches or dents.
- Before returning a Mobile/Laptop/Tablet, the device should be formatted and screen lock should be disabled. iCloud account should be unlocked for Apple devices.
Know more about the Return Policy here
1014 Practice Questions for the New GRE by Princeton Review is a guide to prepare and study for the New GRE tests as it proposes plenty of customized prospects. The second edition is updated as it is inclusive of all the changes that have been implemented till August 2011. The book includes more than 1000 practice tests. It also provides a vivid explanation of each definition. The mathematical exercises are accompanied and explained with geometric figures like circles, triangles, and 3D shapes. The verbal exercises include a set of text completion exercises and sentence-related tests. The book offers a large number of questions for practice along with suitable clarifications. 1014 Practice Questions for the New GRE also includes practice questions that cover the new question pattern.
- Publication Year
- Princeton Review
- 8.26 inch
- 10.6 inch
- 1.73 inch
- 1044 g