Trading is one of the most rewarding occupations that you can choose. It is a rare combination of chart reading and self-control. If you can master both, you have an unbelievable edge over others in the market.
While we would like to believe that stocks rise on fundamentals, almost no one can agree on what the 'fundamentals' are. Are PE, cash flow, debt levels, inventory levels, etc. - or all of them - fundamentals? What investors consider to be a fundamental is a representation - and not the actual picture - of the company's true fundamentals. Even when we know the fundamentals, human beings make investing decisions that are heavily influenced by their emotions, their dreams, and their aspirations.
In this conversational, easy-to-read book, Ashu reveals 22 stock market trading secrets to help you make big profits - secrets rooted in his decades of real-life market experience, secrets tested for their effectiveness, secrets that will give you that elusive trading edge:
• How to identify and trade the head of the price move for maximum profits
• Secrets of trading supports and resistance
• Rules for profitable entries and exits
• The never-nevers of successful trading - and the trading minefields to beware of
• The different types of market rallies and market falls - and how to profit from them
• How the right alignment of price, volume and time spells big profits
• All about stop losses
• How to profitably trade gaps - and when to stay out of the market
• How to prepare your mind for trading success
• The vital importance of money management and trading discipline.
Plus, much, much more
What makes this book so special is Ashu's ability to get under the hood and show you how and when to use all the money-making trading wisdom packed in this book, highlighting key points with numerous real-life examples and trading anecdotes.
About the Author
Ashu Dutt is a financial markets guru and one of the best known and respected faces in Indian financial markets. He is the author of ten best-selling books on subjects, ranging from commodities to value investing to trading. He was the Associate Editor at CNBC TV 18, Chief Consulting Editor at Bloomberg, Senior Anchor at NDTV and Star News, anchoring some of India's marquee programmes on financial markets.
Certified Buyer, Hyderabad
EXCELLENT BOOK - ASHU DUTT IS A MASTER TRADER
Not Worth -Rs 226
Certified Buyer, Chennai
Certified Buyer, Kolkata
6 months ago