The thoroughly revised & updated 3rd edition of the book The Fundamentals of GENERAL KNOWLEDGE provides a comprehensive updation of all sections - Geography, History, Polity, Economy, Business, General Science, Ecology & Environment, Art & Culture, Sports, Healthcare, Communication, News & Media, Education & Career, IT & Computers and Technology.
The USP of the book is the use of Infographics, MindMaps, Tables, Charts etc. to present information so as to make it the Most Student Friendly book for students.
The book has been prepared keeping in mind the importance of the questions asked in previous years' competitive exams papers and is useful for aspirants of UPSC, SSC, Banking, Insurance, Railways, Engg Services and AFCAT etc.
Some other Salient Features:
• India Panorama - provides a lot of details of every state/ UT along with National Symbols, Space Programs of India, Defence & Security, Atomic & Nuclear programs, Heritage sites, Superlatives, First in India etc.
• World Panorama - provides details of every continent, major countries - their languages, emblems, currencies, Superlatives, First in World, Sobriquets, Important dates, people, places etc.
• Most Famous People of All Time
• Technology has been covered with application in all the possible fields - education, space, business, sciences, defence, infrastructure, telecom, sports, printing, transport, Banking etc.
• Quiz is another important feature of the book. It provides MCQ's on national and international general knowledge separately.
• Latest Update - provides the various important people, event, issue and ideas of latest times.