"Advanced Engineering Mathematics" is written for the students of all engineering disciplines. Topics such as Partial Differentiation, Differential Equations, Complex Numbers, Statistics, Probability, Fuzzy Sets and Linear Programming which are an important part of all major universities have been well-explained. Filled with examples and in-text exercises, the book successfully helps the student to practice and retain the understanding of otherwise difficult concepts.
• Two New Chapters -Transformation and Taylor's and Laurent's Series have been included
• Every topic relating to the subject has been provided with ample coverage.
• Close to 1400 solved examples (including previous year questions of different universities) on various topics have been incorporated for the better understanding and to make familiar with the standard and trend of questions set in the examinations.
• More than 260 exercise sets and book-end solved question papers provide apt practice of all concepts explained.
• Useful formulae and 10 years question papers have been provided on S Chand Publishing website which will be helpful for students while preparing for examinations
H K Dass is recipient of British Scholarship in 1971-72 for Specialist Study in Advanced Mathematics at University of Hull, England. He is M.Sc. (Mathematics) First Division, college topper, and has been teaching
Mathematics to Engineering students for more than 50 years and for all these year has remained on of the most popular faculty among students. He is an established and prolific author of more than 30 books for engineering and 15 for school and enjoys immense popularity not only in India but also in our neighbouring countries and many East Asian and African countries.
Certified Buyer, Ahraura
20 days ago
Certified Buyer, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar District
6 months ago
Certified Buyer, Thane
10 months ago