Aquaguard Geneus 7 ltr RO + UV +UF Water Purifier (White, Black)
- 6 Quality ChecksYou get exactly what you ordered
- Fast & Free ShippingLakhs of products delivered within 2-4 days & Free Delivery*
EMIs from ₹958/month
- From Saved Addresses
- Recent History
- Usually delivered in 3-4 days. Enter pincode for exact delivery dates/charges?
Why is there a shipping charge for this item?
Sellers with Flipkart Assured waive off the delivery charge for Orders over Rs 500. For Orders under Rs 500, a nominal delivery charge is added per item.
Sellers without Flipkart Assured may or may not add a delivery charge to your Order. This is subject to Seller discretion.
What is the estimated delivery time?
Sellers generally procure and ship the items within the time specified on the product page. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays.
Estimated delivery time depends on the following factors:
- The Seller offering the product
- Product's availability with the Seller
- The destination to which you want the order shipped to and the Seller's location
Why does the delivery date not correspond to the delivery timeline of X-Y business days?
It is possible that the Seller or our courier partners observe a holiday between the day you placed your order and the date of delivery, which is based on the timelines shown on the product page. In this case, we add a day to the estimated date. Some courier partners and Sellers do not work on Sundays and this is factored in to the delivery dates.
What do the different tags like 'In Stock', 'Available' mean?
Products‘In Stock’ are readily available with seller.
Products listed as ‘In Stock’ are readily available with seller.
'Preorder' or 'Forthcoming'
The product is not released yet. You can however ‘book’ an order for this. Shipping happens only after the product launch.
'Out of Stock'
Currently, the item is not available for sale. Use the 'Notify Me' feature to know once it is available for purchase.
Sometimes, items have to be sourced by Sellers from outside India. These items are mentioned as 'Imported' on the product page and can take at least 10 days or more to be delivered to you.
'Back In Stock Soon'
The item is popular and is sold out. You can however 'book' an order for the product and it will be shipped according to the timelines mentioned by the Seller.
The product is currently out of stock and is not available for purchase. The product could to be in stock soon. Use the 'Notify Me' feature to know when it is available for purchase.
This product is no longer available because it is obsolete and/or its production has been discontinued.
'Out of Print'
This product is not available because it is no longer published and has been permanently discontinued.
Why does the estimated delivery time vary for each seller?
Delivery times are influenced by product availability, geographic location of the Seller, your shipping destination and the courier partner's time-to-deliver to your location.
Please enter your default pin code on the product page to know more accurate delivery times on the product page itself.
Seller does not/cannot ship to my area. Why?
Enter your pincode on the product page to know whether the product can be delivered to your location.
If you haven't provided your pincode until the checkout stage, the pincode in your last used shipping address will be used to check for serviceability.
Whether your location can be serviced or not depends on:
- Whether the Seller actually ships to your location
- Legal restrictions, if any, in shipping particular products to your location
- The availability of reliable courier partners in your location
At times Sellers prefer not to ship to certain locations. This is entirely at their discretion.
More answers in our Shipping FAQs »
- Purifying Technology: RO + UV +UF
- Total Capacity: 7 ltr
- Filtration Capacity: 15 L/hr
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Installation and Demo?
The installation will be done through authorized service engineer from the manufacturer at your convenience in next 2-5 days. Installation will be provided free of cost. We'll assist by initiating the request for installation and following up with the manufacturer. You will receive a call from the brand service engineer to schedule a mutually convenient time to provide installation
- Cash On Delivery available?
How do I place a Cash on Delivery (C-o-D) order?
All items that have the 'Cash on Delivery Available' icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery. Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select 'Pay By Cash on Delivery'. Enter the CAPTCHA text as shown, for validation. Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.
Terms & Conditions
- e-Gift Vouchers or Store Credit cannot be used for C-o-D orders.
Cash-only payment at the time of delivery.
More answers in our Shipping FAQs »
- 10 Days Replacement Policy?
Validity Covers Type Accepted 10 days from delivery or installation* Damaged, Defective, Item not as described Replacement
*The validity for products installed only by Flipkart authorized personnel shall be 10 days from installation.
If you have received a damaged or defective product or if it is not as described, you can raise a replacement request on the Website/App/Mobile site within 10 days of receiving the product.
We will help you troubleshoot any issues you may have, either through online tools, over the phone, and/or through an in-person technical visit. If no defect is confirmed, the issue is not diagnosed within 10 days of delivery, a troubleshooting step cannot be performed, or if one replacement has already been provided, you will be directed to a brand service centre to resolve any subsequent issues.
Successful pick-up of the product is subject to the following conditions being met:
- Correct and complete product (with the original brand/product Id/undetached MRP tag/product's original packaging/freebies and accessories).
- The product should be in unused, undamaged and original condition without any scratches or dents.
- Before returning a Mobile/Laptop/Tablet, the device should be formatted and screen lock should be disabled. iCloud account should be unlocked for Apple devices.
Know more about the Return Policy here
- Installation and Demo will be Provided free of Cost
Ensure the safety of the drinking water you and your family consume, by using this Aquaguard Geneus water purifier. Ideal for water from municipal water supply, borewell or tanker, this purifier senses the quality of water and chooses the purification technology to purify.
Taste guard technology
This technology senses and adjusts to different sources of water automatically and uses the multi-stage purification processes to give you pure and safe water.
The purifier senses the quality of water and chooses the optimum purification technology of RO + UV/UF + UV to purify water. The RO technology membrane removes excess TDS, blocks dissolved impurities and chemical contaminants while maintaining essential minerals in drinking water. The UF technology is a capillary tube based technology that gives you pure and crystal clear water.
The I-Filter has an advanced yarn wound filter that removes even fine suspended particles from water before it undergoes the RO or UF purification processes.
This ensures that the water is as pure and safe as the water that has been boiled for over 20 minutes.
Electronic membrane life enhancer
It prevents the accumulation of dissolved salts like calcium and magnesium on the membrane and enhances the service life of the membrane and improves water flow.
This purifier is designed to give you a warning when the purification system requires maintenance or the cartridges need to be replaced.
You can also extend the service life of purification cartridges by additional 20 working hours by enabling the reserve mode.
It will inform you the water level in the tank, the filter life status and fault indicator. It will also help you to get the desired taste in the water.
- Model Name
- White, Black
- Total Capacity
- 7 ltr
- Purifying Technology
- RO + UV +UF
- Power Requirement
- 230 V AC, 50 Hz
- Power Consumption
- 45 W
- Electrical Type
- Purification Features
- Ultra Filtration (UF), Ultra Violet (UV), Reverse Osmosis (RO)
- Membrane Type
- Thin Film Composite RO
- LED Display, Water Level Sensor
- Other Convenience Features
- Filtration / Purification Modules: I-cartridge, Chemical Block, EMLE (Electronic Membrane Life Enhancer), RO Membrane, UF Cartridge, Post Active Silver Carbon Cartridge, UV Treatment, TDS Reduction: 90% in RO Mode, Percentage of Water Recovery: 25% in RO Mode, Life of UV Lamp: 5000 Burning Hours, RO Membrane: 75 GPD, Storage Tank, Booster Pump Voltage 24V DC
- Other Features
- Input Water Chlorine: 2 ppm,Input Water Iron: 0.3 mg/L,Input Water Turbidity: 15 NTU, Smart and Safe Disposal of Reject Water, Reserve Mode: Additional 20 Working Hours with Just the Press of a Switch, Electronic Life Membrane Enhancer, Safe and Reliable, I-cartridge: It is an Advanced Yarn Wound Filter that Removes Very Fine Suspended Particulate Matter from Water Before it Undergoes the RO or UF Purification Process,Input Water Pressure (Maximum): 2 kg,Recommended for Universal, AEWACS: Advanced Brain of Geneus is Designed to Give Warning when the Purification System Requires Maintenance or the Cartridges Need to be Replaced,Input Water Pressure (Minimum): 0.6 kg, Leak Proof Performance, RO Technology, Built in Voltage Stabilizer, Recommended for Municpal, Borewell, Tanker, Mixed Water Supply, G Tech: Senses the Quality of Water and Chooses the Optimum Purification Technology RO + UV / UF + UV to Purify Water, Intel E-Boiling: Every Drop of Water is as Pure and Safe as Water that has Been Boiled Over 20 min, TDS Range in Input Water: 1 - 2000 mg/L,Booster Pump: 24 V, Best-in-class protection, Ultraviolet Lamp: 11 W
- Filtration Capacity
- 15 L/hr
- Maximum Input Water Temperature
- 40 degree C
- Minimum Input Water Temperature
- 10 degree C
- Installation Type
- Table Top, Wall Mount
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) Levels
- 1 - 2000 (mg/l) ppm
- 40 cm
- 37 cm
- 46 cm
- 11.8 kg
- Warranty Summary
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The RO technology membrane removes excess TDS (up to TDS 2000 ppm), blocks dissolved impurities and chemical contaminants while maintaining essential minerals in drinking water. Thanks to the UF and UV filters, this purifier eliminates contaminants in water and also enhances its taste.
Featuring an advanced yarn-wound filter, the Aquaguard I-Filter removes even fine suspended particles from water before it undergoes the RO or UF purification processes. This purifier also comes with a Chemi block and a taste enhancer.