Asus Zenfone 3 (Black, 32 GB)
- 6 Quality ChecksYou get exactly what you ordered
- Fast & Free ShippingLakhs of products delivered within 2-4 days & Free Delivery*
No Cost EMIs from ₹3,667/month
. Other EMIs from ₹1,067/month
- From Saved Addresses
- Recent History
- Usually delivered in 3-4 days. Enter pincode for exact delivery dates/charges?
Why is there a shipping charge for this item?
Sellers with Flipkart Assured waive off the delivery charge for Orders over Rs 500. For Orders under Rs 500, a nominal delivery charge is added per item.
Sellers without Flipkart Assured may or may not add a delivery charge to your Order. This is subject to Seller discretion.
What is the estimated delivery time?
Sellers generally procure and ship the items within the time specified on the product page. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays.
Estimated delivery time depends on the following factors:
- The Seller offering the product
- Product's availability with the Seller
- The destination to which you want the order shipped to and the Seller's location
Why does the delivery date not correspond to the delivery timeline of X-Y business days?
It is possible that the Seller or our courier partners observe a holiday between the day you placed your order and the date of delivery, which is based on the timelines shown on the product page. In this case, we add a day to the estimated date. Some courier partners and Sellers do not work on Sundays and this is factored in to the delivery dates.
What do the different tags like 'In Stock', 'Available' mean?
Products‘In Stock’ are readily available with seller.
Products listed as ‘In Stock’ are readily available with seller.
'Preorder' or 'Forthcoming'
The product is not released yet. You can however ‘book’ an order for this. Shipping happens only after the product launch.
'Out of Stock'
Currently, the item is not available for sale. Use the 'Notify Me' feature to know once it is available for purchase.
Sometimes, items have to be sourced by Sellers from outside India. These items are mentioned as 'Imported' on the product page and can take at least 10 days or more to be delivered to you.
'Back In Stock Soon'
The item is popular and is sold out. You can however 'book' an order for the product and it will be shipped according to the timelines mentioned by the Seller.
The product is currently out of stock and is not available for purchase. The product could to be in stock soon. Use the 'Notify Me' feature to know when it is available for purchase.
This product is no longer available because it is obsolete and/or its production has been discontinued.
'Out of Print'
This product is not available because it is no longer published and has been permanently discontinued.
Why does the estimated delivery time vary for each seller?
Delivery times are influenced by product availability, geographic location of the Seller, your shipping destination and the courier partner's time-to-deliver to your location.
Please enter your default pin code on the product page to know more accurate delivery times on the product page itself.
Seller does not/cannot ship to my area. Why?
Enter your pincode on the product page to know whether the product can be delivered to your location.
If you haven't provided your pincode until the checkout stage, the pincode in your last used shipping address will be used to check for serviceability.
Whether your location can be serviced or not depends on:
- Whether the Seller actually ships to your location
- Legal restrictions, if any, in shipping particular products to your location
- The availability of reliable courier partners in your location
At times Sellers prefer not to ship to certain locations. This is entirely at their discretion.
More answers in our Shipping FAQs »
- 3 GB RAM | 32 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 2 TB
- 5.2 inch Full HD Display
- 16MP Primary Camera | 8MP Front
- 2650 mAh Battery
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Octa Core Processor 625 64-bit Processor
- 1 Year for Mobile & 6 Months for Accessories?
- Cash On Delivery available?
How do I place a Cash on Delivery (C-o-D) order?
All items that have the 'Cash on Delivery Available' icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery. Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select 'Pay By Cash on Delivery'. Enter the CAPTCHA text as shown, for validation. Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.
Terms & Conditions
- e-Gift Vouchers or Store Credit cannot be used for C-o-D orders.
Cash-only payment at the time of delivery.
More answers in our Shipping FAQs »
- 10 Days Replacement Policy?
Validity Covers Type Accepted 10 days from delivery or installation* Damaged, Defective, Item not as described Replacement
*The validity for products installed only by Flipkart authorized personnel shall be 10 days from installation.
If you have received a damaged or defective product or if it is not as described, you can raise a replacement request on the Website/App/Mobile site within 10 days of receiving the product.
We will help you troubleshoot any issues you may have, either through online tools, over the phone, and/or through an in-person technical visit. If no defect is confirmed, the issue is not diagnosed within 10 days of delivery, a troubleshooting step cannot be performed, or if one replacement has already been provided, you will be directed to a brand service centre to resolve any subsequent issues.
Successful pick-up of the product is subject to the following conditions being met:
- Correct and complete product (with the original brand/product Id/undetached MRP tag/product's original packaging/freebies and accessories).
- The product should be in unused, undamaged and original condition without any scratches or dents.
- Before returning a Mobile/Laptop/Tablet, the device should be formatted and screen lock should be disabled. iCloud account should be unlocked for Apple devices.
Know more about the Return Policy here
- The second SIM slot of this dual SIM phone accepts either a nano SIM card or a microSD Memory Card. If you are using 2 SIM cards, you will not be able to expand the phone's memory using a microSD Memory Card
The ASUS Zenfone 3 combines elegance and style with the brilliance of technology for a smartphone that helps you make the most of all your entertainment-based needs. One of the many highlights when it comes to this smartphone is its impressive 16-MP camera that you can use to foster your knack for photography. Superior audio technology and a powerful processor are among other superlative features.
- Sales Package
- Handset, Adaptor, Earphone, User Manual, Warranty Card
- Model Number
- Model Name
- Zenfone 3
- Browse Type
- SIM Type
- Dual Sim
- Hybrid Sim Slot
- Display Size
- 5.2 inch
- 1920 x 1080
- Resolution Type
- Full HD
- Adreno 506
- Other Display Features
- IPS Display, 75.6% Screen-to-body Ratio, Brightness: 600 nits, Bluelight Filter for Eye Care, Corning Gorilla Glass 2.5D Contoured, 178 degree Wide Viewing Angle, 10 Finger Capacitive Touch, Fingerprint and Smudge Resistant Oleophobic Coating, Support Glove Touch
- Operating System
- Android Marshmallow 6
- Processor Type
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Octa Core Processor 625 64-bit
- Processor Core
- Octa Core
- Processor Clock Speed
- 2.0 GHz
- Operating Frequency
- GSM - 850, 900, 1800, 1900; WCDMA Bands (1/5/8), 4G LTE (FDD) - Bands (1/3/5/8), LTE (TDD) - Band 40 (VoLTE)
- Internal Storage
- 32 GB
- 3 GB
- Expandable Storage
- 2 TB
- Supported Memory Card Type
- Memory Card Slot Type
- Hybrid Slot
- Call Log Memory
- Primary Camera Available
- Primary Camera
- 16 megapixel
- Primary Camera Features
- f/2.0 aperture, 6P Largan Lens with Sony sensor, 0.03 Second Laser Auto-focus, 32 Second Long Exposure, 4-axis, 4 Stops Optical Image Stabilization for Steady Photos, PixelMaster 3.0 with 20 Camera Modes, 3-axis Electronic Image Stabilization for Shake-free Videos, 4K Video Recording
- Secondary Camera Available
- Secondary Camera
- 8 megapixel
- Secondary Camera Features
- f/2.0 Aperture, Back Light (HDR) Mode, Low Light Mode, Real Time Beautification Mode, GIF Animation Mode, Panorama Selfie Mode
- Dual LED Real Tone Flash with Color Correction Sensor
- HD Recording
- Full HD Recording
- Video Recording
- Video Recording Resolution
- 3840 x 2160
- Phone Book
- Network Type
- 4G, 3G, 2G
- Supported Networks
- 4G LTE, 4G LTE
- Internet Connectivity
- 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi
- 3G Speed
- 42 Mbps HSDPA; 5.76 Mbps HSUPA, HSPA+
- Pre-installed Browser
- Bluetooth Support
- Bluetooth Version
- Wi-Fi Version
- 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- USB Connectivity
- Audio Jack
- 3.5 mm
- Map Support
- Google Maps
- GPS Support
- Touchscreen Type
- SIM Size
- Micro SIM and Nano SIM
- User Interface
- Asus ZenUI 3.0
- Removable Battery
- SIM Access
- Dual Standby
- Accelerator, E-Compass, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, Hall Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, RGB Sensor, IR Sensor, Fingerprint Scanner
- Game Smart
- Other Features
- Google Drive: 100 GB Free Space (2 Years), Wi-Fi Direct
- Important Apps
- FM Radio
- Audio Formats
- Battery Capacity
- 2650 mAh
- Battery Type
- 73.98 mm
- 146.87 mm
- 7.69 mm
- Warranty Summary
- 1 Year for Mobile & 6 Months for Accessories?
The 2.5 screen glass of this smartphone sports rounded edges, making the ZenFone 3 comfortable to hold.
A masterful work of modern technology, the ZoneFone 3 is 7.69-mm thin and it features a 0.18-mm, diamond-cut bevel, so it fits snugly in the hand. Contoured Corning Gorilla Glass makes this smartphone resistant enough to endure a certain degree of damage too.