Atlas Might Front Suspension Bike For Teenagers Red&Black 24 T Mountain Cycle
Get notified when this item comes back in stock.

Atlas Might Front Suspension Bike For Teenagers Red&Black 24 T Mountain Cycle (21 Gear, Multicolor)

Share

Atlas Might Front Suspension Bike For Teenagers Red&Black 24 T Mountain Cycle  (21 Gear, Multicolor)

3.7
6 Ratings & 0 Reviews
₹9,499
14,899
36% off
1 Year Domestic Frame Gurantee
Gear
Please select a Gear to proceed
Tire Size
Please select a Tire Size to proceed
Highlights
  • Age Group: 8 - 15 Years
  • Ideal For: Men/Women
  • Gear: 21 Gear| Gear Type: Easy Fire Shifters/Thumb Shifters
  • Front Brake: Wire Brake | Rear Brake: Wire Brake
  • Frame Material: Steel Cycle/Mild steel Cycle
  • Suspension: Only Front Suspension
  • Tire Size: 24 inches | Frame Size:16 inch
Important Notes
  • Important: In case of returns, the cycle needs to be disassembled by the customer to ensure delivery-pickup.
  • The order for this product can only be cancelled within the first 24 hours of booking.
  • This cycle will be delivered in a semi-assembled condition (80-90% assembled). You can assemble the remaining parts like the seat, pedals and tyres using a toolkit. However, it is advisable to get professional help in assembling the unit for the best cycling experience.
Specifications
General
Model Number
  • ATMG24RB
Model Name
  • Might Front Suspension Bike For Teenagers Red&Black
Brand Color
  • Red, Black
Mudguard
  • No Mudguard
Front Derailleur
  • Geared Shimano
Shifters
  • 21 Speed
Tire
  • 24inches Anti Skid Tires
Wheel
  • 24inches Single Wall Alloy Rims
Rear Derailleur
  • Geared Shimano
Handlebar
  • Steel
Stem
  • Steel
Sales Package
  • 1 Bicycle
Additional Features
Seatpost
  • Adjuestable Seat Post
Chain
  • 7 Speed Gear Chain
Spoke
  • ED Spokes
Hubs
  • Steel Hubs
Dimensions
Width
  • 19 cm
Height
  • 55 cm
Depth
  • 120 cm
Weight
  • 13 kg
Warranty
Domestic Warranty
  • 1 Year
Covered in Warranty
  • Frame
Warranty Summary
  • 1 Year Domestic Frame Gurantee
Important Note
  • Important: In case of returns, the cycle needs to be disassembled by the customer to ensure delivery-pickup., The order for this product can only be cancelled within the first 24 hours of booking., This cycle will be delivered in a semi-assembled condition (80-90% assembled). You can assemble the remaining parts like the seat, pedals and tyres using a toolkit. However, it is advisable to get professional help in assembling the unit for the best cycling experience.
Ratings & Reviews
3.7
6 Ratings &
0 Reviews
  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1
  • 4
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 2
Have you used this product? Be the first to review!
Questions and Answers
Q:Will we get an mud guard
A:Yes it comes with a mudguard
Amardeep Singh
Certified Buyer
88
15
Report Abuse
Q:do it has disk brakes or tubeless tyres?
A:No it neither has disk brakes nor tubeless tyres
Amardeep Singh
Certified Buyer
83
18
Report Abuse
Q:is this disc brake bike or not
A:No
Ministryofcycle
Flipkart Seller
79
26
Report Abuse
Q:Is it suitable for 13 years boys
A:Yes
Ministryofcycle
Flipkart Seller
6
2
Report Abuse
Q:who set this cycle ?
A:The product will be delivered to your doorstep in 80% assembled state in Box, wherein the remaining 20% of the front wheel, pedals, handlebar assembly required to be done by customer end.
Ministryofcycle
Flipkart Seller
5
5
Report Abuse
Q:it's suit 18 years boys
A:Yes, if the rider height around 4.5 to 5 feet.
Ministryofcycle
Flipkart Seller
2
1
Report Abuse
Q:it is of 21 gear
A:Yes, this cycle comes with 21 gears.
Ministryofcycle
Flipkart Seller
2
1
Report Abuse
Q:how many gears does it have
A:The cycle has 21 gears.
Ministryofcycle
Flipkart Seller
2
1
Report Abuse
Q:can i up the sit of bycycal
A:Yes, this cycle comes with adjustable seat.
Ministryofcycle
Flipkart Seller
1
0
Report Abuse
Q:I get footrest with it
A:No.
Ministryofcycle
Flipkart Seller
1
0
Report Abuse
Safe and Secure Payments.Easy returns.100% Authentic products.
You might be interested in
Cycle Fenders
Min 50% off
Shop Now
Bicycle Locks
Min 60% off
Shop Now
Cycle Bells
Min 50% off
Shop Now
Lights
Min 50% off
Shop Now
Back to top