Banking Awareness is a comprehensive book for candidates preparing for Bank PO and clerk examinations. The book comprises of chapters on Indian economy, banking system in India, origin and development of banking in India, financial reforms and banking innovation, money and money market, industrial development and foreign trade, and public finance and budget. In addition, the book consists of model papers for thorough revision and final practice. This book is essential for candidates aspiring to work for nationalized banks of India.
About Arihant Experts
Arihant Experts is a sub-concern of Arihant Publications which uses dedicated experts in the field to author books catering to various competitive examinations. It has brought out other books such as AFCAT Air Force Common Admission Test for Flying & Technical Branch, National Insurance Company Assistant Recruitment Exam 2013 with Model Paper and Reserve Bank of India - Officer Grade 'B': Direct Recruitment Exam.
1. Indian Economy
2. Banking System in India
3. Origin and Development of Banking in India
4. Financial Reforms and Banking Innovation
5. Financial Banking Institutions in India
6. Money and Money Market
7. Capital Market in India
8. Industrial Development and Foreign Trade
9. Public Finance and Budget
10. International Financial Organization
• Practice Sets (1 - 11)
• Financial and Banking Current Affair