The Bhagavad Gita is the greatest spiritual treasure for mankind which the Hindus follow for spiritual perfection. The Bhagavad Gita – Bioscience and Psychology is a prestigious book on God and his tenets.
This book draws the link between science and spirituality, explaining how certain changes in the body played an important role in the actions of the characters in the Mahabharata. It highlights the benefits of vedic chanting, dissonance reduction, mindful meditation and many other aspects. This book explains the overlapping roles that physiology, psychology and philosophy play in spreading spiritual learning through the Bhagavad Gita.
Some of the key topics covered include
• Psychology of synchronicity
• Scientific validity of telepathy with explanations (Sanjaya’s vision)
• Emotions and their connection with the body (Arjuna’s dilemma)
• Dissonance reduction by God Krishna citing various Vedic scriptures
• Significance of ancestor worship
• Concept of mindful meditation
• Psychology of deontological reasoning
• Static meditation (Sankhya yoga) vs Dynamic action (Karma yoga)
• Gaia theory in relation to the Vedic cycle
Sriramkumar is an engineer born in Tiruchirappalli in 1978. He completed his graduation in Civil Engineering from GCT Coimbatore and is presently working as an Assistant Engineer at the Tamil Nadu Public Works Department (TN PWD). He is a yoga practitioner and creative novel writing is one of his hobbies. He is married and lives with his mother, wife and child.
Have doubts regarding this product?
Safe and Secure Payments.Easy returns.100% Authentic products.