Ramesh Singh's Bharatiya Arthvyavastha (the hindi version of best selling Indian Economy) is a comprehensive text with detailed coverage of all topics prescribed by the UPSC for Preliminary and Main examinations. Written by a subject expert and renowned teacher on the subject, the book has proved to be of immense importance to the aspirants of the Union and State civil services examinations, academics, researchers and those with an abiding passion for the subject. This book is a stellar product with many years of bestselling performance which is now in its 10th edition.
1. Burning Socio-Economic Issues have been fully revised as per the changed times
2. Contemporary Issues such as-Niti's Niyatam & Action Agenda, Women Farmers, Climate Smart Agriculture, Logistics and Housing for All, Insolvency & Bankruptcy, GST and increasing Tax Compliance, NPAs, LoU, SWIFT, etc. added with to cover the needs of various forthcoming examinations
3. Agriculture, Industry and Services sections fully updated and synchronised with the changed landscape of the economy
4. Financial Sector together with External Sector and International Organisations sections fully updated and revamped with new ideas and inputs
5. Taxation and Budgeting sections fully revised as per the changing ideology of the Government
6. Human Development section fully revised and updated
7. Multiple Choice Questions (Prelim) and Model Answer (Main) sections have been fully revised with new and relevant questions added and outdated ones being weeded out.
8. Economic Survey 2017-18 and Union Budget 2018-19 covered in separate chapters.
9. Revised and Revamped with India 2018; Economic Survey 2017-18, Vol. 1 & 2; Union Budget 2018-19; India Development Report 2015 (latest); NITI Aayog and other important official documents and reports of national and international institutions
Dr. Ramesh Singh is an Alumnus of the Delhi School of Economics and an education consultant with over two decades of experience in guiding civil service aspirants. He is the director of a tutorial institute known as Civils India, which aids students in their preparation for a vast array of competitive examinations. He is a prolific writer and has authored books in both Hindi and English for McGraw Hill Education, including bestseller - Indian Economy, Bharitya Arthvyavastha and Contemporary Essays.
He is also a popular columnist of the Publication Division journals Yojana and Kurukshetra.
A teacher par excellence, he is endowed with exceptional quality of simplifying the difficult concepts of economics in a cogent and crystal-clear way. His expert lectures on economics and essay are quite popular across the country. He lives in Delhi busy in diverse academic and social pursuits
19 May, 2018
23 May, 2018
21 May, 2018
9 May, 2018
18 Aug, 2018
17 Aug, 2018
Worth every penny
Gokul C Meena
17 Aug, 2018
Worth the money
16 Aug, 2018