History and Archaeology Books
,Graphic Novels and Comics
,Social Science Books
,Test Preparation Books
,Philosophy and Religion Books
Dan Brown Books: For Fans of Plot-filled Thriller Fiction
If you’re someone who loves a good story with thrilling plot twists, then Dan Brown is one author you should check out. This American author knows how to weave a story and take you on a journey crafted with intricate details. One of Dan Brown’s most popular books is The Da Vinci Code which made his popularity spread far and wide in the world of literature. The series of books which feature Robert Langdon has been a global success, which made three movie adaptations possible.
You would notice that the most notable characteristic of Dan Brown’s novels is that the plots are treasure hunts which need to be completed with the clock ticking. With memorable characters, engaging plots with nail-biting suspense, his books have been the subject of debates among readers and critics. Buy Dan Brown books online from the comfort of your home and gear up for an adventure that will stay with you for a long time.
The Master of MysteriesBorn in the year 1964 to a mathematics teacher and a church organist, Dan Brown was originally an English teacher before he turned into a full-time writer. He was always fascinated with religion and science, and you would notice the paradoxical interplay of these two subjects being an integral part of his novels. Originally Dan moved to California to pursue a career as a songwriter. Though he had little success in the music industry, he wrote his first book, 187 Men to Avoid in the year 1990 which is a dating survival guide for women. He wrote his first novel, Digital Fortress which was published in the year 1998. His most famous work, The Angels and Demons, was published in the year 2000. Most of his works include ideas about cryptography, symbols, keys, codes, and popular conspiracy theories such as the existence of the quasi-organisation, the Illuminati. His gripping narrative and the suspense-filled plot made his books to be translated into around 56 languages, and more than 200 million copies have been sold worldwide. Let us take a look at a few of his best works:
1. Angels & DemonsIn this mystery-thriller novel, Robert Langdon is a professor of religious iconology and symbology at Harvard University. With heavy influences of symbology, ancient history, and architecture, this book takes the readers on a journey through Vatican City to unearth the motive behind a murder and to thwart the secret society, Illuminati from destroying the Catholic Church.
2. The Da Vinci CodeA murder at the Grand Gallery of the Louvre of Paris marks the beginning of this story which then takes you through an alternative religious history and the possibility of companionship between Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene. You would truly be engrossed in this twisted plot and think deeply about Christianity and alternative religious history.
3. InfernoDan Brown raises the bar yet again with this entertaining thriller in which Harvard professor, Robert Langdon embarks on a harrowing journey through Florence, unravelling a series of codes which are the work of a scientist who was obsessed with the end of the world.
4. The Lost SymbolThis fast-paced story is one of Dan Brown’s most riveting novels in which Robert Langdon discovers an ancient invitation into a lost world of esoteric, potentially dangerous wisdom in an artfully encoded object in the U.S. Capitol Building. Langdon’s mentor, Peter Solomon was a beloved philanthropist and a long-standing Mason. When Peter gets kidnapped, Langdon has to accept the mystical invitation and plunge into the world of Masonic secrets and hidden history to save his mentor under the watchful eye of a terrifying villain.
5. Origin: A Novel About ‘Where Did We Come From?’ and ‘Where Are We Going?’This is the fifth book of the Robert Langdon series and it explores the deeper meaning of existence and the future of humanity. This novel does not begin with a murder, it starts with a revolutionary discovery. Origin has been receiving rave reviews since its publication and you can buy it as well as find Dan Brown books lists on e-stores.
Dan Brown Books: Read the Best of Contemporary Thriller Fiction When it comes to contemporary thriller fiction, Dan Brown is the master of the craft who can bamboozle the reader’s mind and force them to question the validity of age-old convictions. The writer of many bestsellers, Dan Brown books are journeys through words crafted with intricate details. One of the most popular Dan Brown books is The Da Vinci Code that gave him instant popularity among most bibliophiles. His Robert Langdon books series is a global success and there are three movies based on three books from this series. The most notable characteristic of Dan Brown’s novels is that the plots are treasure hunts that are set over a period of 24-hours. The engaging plots create nail-biting suspense, and also, they lead to intellectual debates among readers and critics. You can check out Dan Brown’s best books on online shopping sites and buy them from the comfort of your home. Keep reading to know about one of the most read writers of our times. Dan Brown: The Master of MysteriesDan Brown is an American author who was born in the year 1964. Brown is the eldest son of a mathematics teacher and a church organist, and he was an English teacher before turning into a full-time writer. While growing up, Brown was fascinated by the paradoxical interplay of religion and science which, eventually, became an integral part of Dan Brown’s novels. His first novel is Digital Fortress, which was published in the year 1998, and the recent novel is Origin (published in 2017). The Angels & Demons book by Dan Brown, that was published in the year 2000 gave birth to the Robert Langdon series that brought wide literary success to this author. Some of the common themes of his novels are cryptography, symbols, keys, codes, and of course, popular conspiracy theories, like the existence of the quasi-organizational-conglomerate, the Illuminati. Dan Brown’s books have been translated into around 56 languages and more than 200 million copies have been sold globally.