This Combo Set Includes The Following Titles
1.) Together with Chemistry for Class - 12
Together with “Chemistry” XII contains these excellent features :
1. Adequate number of important terms, definitions and important topics of New Syllabus have been given in the beginning of each chapter, so as to understand the chapter easily and these definitions and topics may be asked in examination.
2. Important formulae are given in each chapter of physical chemistry.
3. Organic chemistry has been covered in detail and quick revision charts will be very useful for students.
4. General trends have been discussed in Inorganic Chemistry. Chemical reactions involved in main group elements and transition metals have been included in detail.
5. Additional questions have been arranged along with previous years’ questions which may be asked in Board Examination this year. All the questions of NCERT textbook and NCERT Exemplar Problems have been included with the coverage of HOTS questions.
6. With Very Short Answer type questions of 1 Mark, Short Answer type questions (I) of
2 Marks, Short Answer type questions (II) of 3 Marks and Long Answer type questions of 5 marks (wherever applicable).
7. Self-Evaluation Tests have been included after every chapter so that students can thoroughly prepare these chapters and evaluate themselves.
8. Value Based Questions have been included of every chapter.
9. With solved latest CBSE sample paper with blue print, 10 unsolved Practice papers and solved latest Examination Papers.
Table of Contents
2.) Together with Mathematics for Class – 12
Together with “Mathematics–XII” contains these excellent features:
1. Illustrative Examples
2. Previous Years’ Questions
3. Important Questions
4. NCERT Questions
5. NCERT Exemplar Problem Questions
6. Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) Questions
7. Self Evaluation Tests
8. Value Based Questions
9. Latest CBSE Sample Paper
10. Practice Papers
11. Latest Examination Papers
12. With incorporates the Supplementary Textual Material issued by CBSE.
3.) Together with Physics for Class – 12
Together with “Physics” XII contains these exellent features:
1. Summary of each chapter with comprehensive material having all the useful information, relevant formulae and labelled diagram.
2. A good collection of questions/problems at the end of each unit for testing higher mental abilities.
3. Self-evaluation test paper with difficulty level at the end of each unit.
4. Questions asked in examinations.
5. Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) Questions.
6. Value Based Questions.
7. One solved latest CBSE sample paper and 10 practice papers.
8. Latest Examination Papers (Solved).
9. Incorporates the supplementary Textual material issued by CBSE.