Canon EOS 1200D DSLR Camera (Body with 8 GB Card & Bag EF S18-55 IS II+55-250mm IS II) (Black)
- 6 Quality ChecksYou get exactly what you ordered
- Fast & Free ShippingLakhs of products delivered within 2-4 days & Free Delivery*
EMIs from ₹1,188/month
- From Saved Addresses
- Recent History
- Usually delivered in 7-8 days. Enter pincode for exact delivery dates/charges?
Why is there a shipping charge for this item?
Sellers with Flipkart Assured waive off the delivery charge for Orders over Rs 500. For Orders under Rs 500, a nominal delivery charge is added per item.
Sellers without Flipkart Assured may or may not add a delivery charge to your Order. This is subject to Seller discretion.
What is the estimated delivery time?
Sellers generally procure and ship the items within the time specified on the product page. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays.
Estimated delivery time depends on the following factors:
- The Seller offering the product
- Product's availability with the Seller
- The destination to which you want the order shipped to and the Seller's location
Why does the delivery date not correspond to the delivery timeline of X-Y business days?
It is possible that the Seller or our courier partners observe a holiday between the day you placed your order and the date of delivery, which is based on the timelines shown on the product page. In this case, we add a day to the estimated date. Some courier partners and Sellers do not work on Sundays and this is factored in to the delivery dates.
What do the different tags like 'In Stock', 'Available' mean?
Products‘In Stock’ are readily available with seller.
Products listed as ‘In Stock’ are readily available with seller.
'Preorder' or 'Forthcoming'
The product is not released yet. You can however ‘book’ an order for this. Shipping happens only after the product launch.
'Out of Stock'
Currently, the item is not available for sale. Use the 'Notify Me' feature to know once it is available for purchase.
Sometimes, items have to be sourced by Sellers from outside India. These items are mentioned as 'Imported' on the product page and can take at least 10 days or more to be delivered to you.
'Back In Stock Soon'
The item is popular and is sold out. You can however 'book' an order for the product and it will be shipped according to the timelines mentioned by the Seller.
The product is currently out of stock and is not available for purchase. The product could to be in stock soon. Use the 'Notify Me' feature to know when it is available for purchase.
This product is no longer available because it is obsolete and/or its production has been discontinued.
'Out of Print'
This product is not available because it is no longer published and has been permanently discontinued.
Why does the estimated delivery time vary for each seller?
Delivery times are influenced by product availability, geographic location of the Seller, your shipping destination and the courier partner's time-to-deliver to your location.
Please enter your default pin code on the product page to know more accurate delivery times on the product page itself.
Seller does not/cannot ship to my area. Why?
Enter your pincode on the product page to know whether the product can be delivered to your location.
If you haven't provided your pincode until the checkout stage, the pincode in your last used shipping address will be used to check for serviceability.
Whether your location can be serviced or not depends on:
- Whether the Seller actually ships to your location
- Legal restrictions, if any, in shipping particular products to your location
- The availability of reliable courier partners in your location
At times Sellers prefer not to ship to certain locations. This is entirely at their discretion.
More answers in our Shipping FAQs »
- 2 Years Canon India Warranty
- Cash On Delivery available?
How do I place a Cash on Delivery (C-o-D) order?
All items that have the 'Cash on Delivery Available' icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery. Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select 'Pay By Cash on Delivery'. Enter the CAPTCHA text as shown, for validation. Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.
Terms & Conditions
- e-Gift Vouchers or Store Credit cannot be used for C-o-D orders.
Cash-only payment at the time of delivery.
More answers in our Shipping FAQs »
- 10 Days Replacement Policy?
Validity Covers Type Accepted 10 days from delivery or installation* Damaged, Defective, Item not as described Replacement
*The validity for products installed only by Flipkart authorized personnel shall be 10 days from installation.
If you have received a damaged or defective product or if it is not as described, you can raise a replacement request on the Website/App/Mobile site within 10 days of receiving the product.
We will help you troubleshoot any issues you may have, either through online tools, over the phone, and/or through an in-person technical visit. If no defect is confirmed, the issue is not diagnosed within 10 days of delivery, a troubleshooting step cannot be performed, or if one replacement has already been provided, you will be directed to a brand service centre to resolve any subsequent issues.
Successful pick-up of the product is subject to the following conditions being met:
- Correct and complete product (with the original brand/product Id/undetached MRP tag/product's original packaging/freebies and accessories).
- The product should be in unused, undamaged and original condition without any scratches or dents.
- Before returning a Mobile/Laptop/Tablet, the device should be formatted and screen lock should be disabled. iCloud account should be unlocked for Apple devices.
Know more about the Return Policy here
- Zoom Lens EF-S 18 55 mm f/3.5 f/5.6 IS II, Zoom Lens EF-S 55 250 mm f/4 f/5.6 IS II, Battery Charger LC-E10E (Only for LP-E10), Wide Strap, Battery Pack LP-E10, Software (CD-ROM), Digital Camera EOS 1200D, Interface Cable
- Model Number
- EOS 1200D
- Model Name
- Canon EOS Rebel T5 (EOS 1200D)
- SLR Variant
- (Body with 8 GB Card & Bag EF S18-55 IS II+55-250mm IS II)
- Brand Color
- Effective Pixels
- 18 MP
- Shooting Modes
- Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome
- Tripod Socket
- Face Detection
- 0° C - 40°C
- Type C Mini HDMI
- Sensor Type
- Image Sensor Size
- 35.9 x 24.0 mm
- ISO Rating
- ISO 100 - 3200 (Auto)
- Optical Zoom
- Lens Mount
- Canon EF Mount
- Dust Reduction
- Manual Focus
- Other Lens Features
- Lens Peripheral Illumination Correction, Single Lens Reflex,
- View Finder
- View Finder Type
- Eye-level Pentamirror
- Viewfinder Coverage
- Vertical / Horizontal 95% (with Eye Point 21 mm)
- Viewfinder Magnification
- 0.8x (-1 m-1 with 50 mm Lens at Infinity)
- Viewpoint Dioptric Adjustment
- -2.5 to +0.5 m-1
- Viewfinder Eye Point
- 21 mm
- Other Viewfinder Features
- Focusing Screen: Fixed, Precision Matte, Viewfinder Mirror: Quick-return Type, Depth of Field Preview: Enabled with Custom Function Setting
- Focus Mode
- One Shot AF, AI Servo AF, AI Focus AF
- Focus Range
- Focusing Brightness Range (EV 0 - 18 (Center AF Point), EV 1 - 18 (other AF Points) with One-shot AF at Room Temperature, ISO 100), Brightness Metering Range: EV 1 - 20 (at Room Temperature, ISO 100)
- Metering Modes
- 63 Zone TTL Full-aperture Metering, Evaluative Metering (Linked to All AF Points), Partial Metering (10% of Viewfinder at Center), Center Weighted Average Metering
- Auto Focus
- Focus Points
- 9 Points (Cross Type AF Sensitive to f/5.6 with Center AF Point)
- White Balancing
- Auto, Preset (Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten Light, White Fluorescent Light, Flash), Custom White Balance Correction and White Balance Bracketing Possible
- Other Focus Features
- AF Operation: One-shot AF, AI Servo AF, AI Focus AF, AF Assist Beam: Small Series of Flashes Fired by Built-in Flash, Focusing Methods: Contrast Detection (FlexiZone Single, Face Detection Live Mode), Phase-difference Detection (Quick Mode), Manual Focus (5x / 10x Magnification Possible), Zoom Magnification: 1.5x - 10x
- AE Lock/Exposure Lock
- Yes, Applied in One-shot AF with Evaluative Metering when Focus is Achieved (Auto), AE Lock Button (Manual)
- Exposure Compensation
- 1/3 or 1/2 Stop Increments +/- 5 EV (Manual), 1/3 or 1/2 Stop Increments +/- 2 (AEB), 1/3 Stop Increments +/- 3 Stops Increments (+/- Stops Still Photos)
- Manual Exposure
- Other Exposure Features
- Exposure Control: Program AE (Scene Intelligent Auto, Flash Off, Creative Auto, Portrait, Landscape, Close-up, Sports, Night Portrait, Program), Shutter-priority AE, Aperture-priority AE, Auto Exposure
- Shutter Speed
- 1/4000 sec
- Continuous Shots
- Yes, 3.0 Shots/sec
- Shutter Type
- Electronically-controlled, Focal-plane Shutter
- Built-in Flash
- Yes, Retractable, Auto Pop-up Flash
- External Flash
- Flash Modes
- Flash Compensation
- Flash Exposure Compensation: 1/3 or 1/2 Stop Increments, +/- 2 Stop Increments
- Other Flash Features
- FE Lock
- Image Format
- JPEG, RAW, RAW + JPEG
- Aspect Ratio
- 3:2, 4:3, 16:9, 1:1
- Live View Shooting
- Video Resolution
- 1080 x 1920
- Video Format
- DCF 2.0,Recording: MOV, Movie: MPEG-4 AVC / H.264
- Built-in Speaker
- Display Size
- Other Display Features
- Feature Guide Displayable, Two Grid Display, Playback (Image Display Formats: Basic Info, Basic Info + Image Quality / Playback Number, Shooting Info, Display, Histogram, Image Index (4 / 9)), Slide Show: All Images, Date, Folder, Movies, Stills, Rating, Five Transition Effects Selectable, Background Music: Selectable for Slide Shows and Movie Playback
- Compatible Card
- SD Card
- Other Storage Features
- Eye-fi Card Compatible
- Power Requirement
- DC 7.4 V (Battery)
- Battery Type
- Lithium Battery
- Number of Batteries
- Warranty Summary
- 2 Years Canon India Warranty
- Service Type
- Carry in
- Covered in Warranty
- Warranty of the product is limited to only manufacturing defect on camera body & lens.
- Not Covered in Warranty
- Service center
Once you select the Scene Intelligent Auto mode using the mode dial, the camera will automatically adjust itself to get the optimal settings for the photo. This mode can recognize the scene to be shot using various factors such as color, brightness, distance and contrast.
Creating the mood of the photo is important for any photographer. You can now adjust the visual effect of your photo using the camera's five creative filters. These include Grainy Black, Toy Camera, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus and Fish-eye effect.