1. �All in One� - Best Selling Series form class 6 th -10 th
2. Covers complete theory, practice and assessment of BIOLOGY for Class 11
3. The Guide has been divided in 22 Chapters giving full coverage to the syllabus
4. Each chapter is supported by detailed theory, illustrations, all types of questions
5. Special focus on New Pattern Objective Questions
6. Every chapter accompanies Chapter Practice for quick revision
7. The book is supplemented by 5 Sample Questions and New Pattern Objective, Case based and Passage based Questions
Arihant�s All in One� is no new name today. One of the Best Selling Series of Arihant helping students with their schools and board exams preparation by providing Complete Theory,Practice and Assessment as per new issued pattern for the excellent academic results.
The Current edition of All in One Biology� for class 11 th is a self � study guide that has been carefully and consciously revised by providing proper explanation guidance and strictly following the latest CBSE Syllabus Issued on 31 March 2020. The whole syllabus of the book is divided into 22 Chapters and each chapter is further divided into topic. Each topic of the chapter is well supported by detailed theory in an easy to understand manner supported by Tables,Diagrams and illustrations, followed by questions arranged as CBSE Pattern. Questions like NCERT, NCERT Exemplar Questions and Other Important Questions from examination point of
view. Every chapter of this book carries Summary and Chapter Test at the end for quick revision. This book is also supplemented by 5 Sample Question Papers and New Pattern Objective Questions and more are given at the end. Well explained Answers have been provided to every question that is given in the book. All in One Biology for CBSE class 11 has all the material for learning, Understanding, Practice Assessment and will surely guide the students to the way of Success.
TABLE OF CONTENT
The Living World, Biological Classification, Plant Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Morphology of Flowering Plants, Anatomy of Flowering Plants, Structural Organisation in Animal, Cell: The Unit of Life, Biomolecules, Cell Cycle and Cell Division, Transport in Plants, Mineral Nutrition,Photosynthesis in Higher Plants, Respiration in Plants, Plant Growth and Development,Digestion and Absorption, Breathing and Exchange of Gases, Excretory Products and Their Elimination, Locomotion and Movement, Neural Control and Coordination, Chemical Coordination and Integration, New Pattern Objective Questions, New Pattern Case based Questions, New Pattern Objective Passage Based Questions 5 Sample Questions Papers.