1. �All in One� - Best Selling Series form class 6 th -10 th
2. Covers complete theory, practice and assessment of Computer Applications for Class 10
3. The Guide has been divided 4 Units giving coverage to the syllabus
4. Each chapter is supported by detailed theory, illustrations, all types of practice question
5. Special focus on New Pattern Objective Questions
6. Every chapter accompanies Summary, Exam Practice and Self Assessment for quick revision
7. Good number of Solved and Unsolved questions are provided for the complete preparation
8. The book is supplemented by Project Work, 5 Sample Question paper, Abbreviations and Glossary and CBSE Examination paper
Arihant�s All in One� is no new name today. One of the Best Selling Series of Arihant helping students with their schools and board exams preparation by providing Complete Theory,Practice and Assessment as per new issued pattern for the excellent academic results.
The Current edition of All in One Computer Applications� for class 10 th is a self � study guide that has been carefully and consciously revised by providing proper explanation & guidance and strictly following the latest CBSE Syllabus Issued on 31 March 2020. The whole syllabus of the book is divided into 4 Units and each part is further divided into chapters. To make students completely ready for exams this book is provided with detailed theory & Practice Questions in all chapters. Every chapter in this book carries Summary, Exam Practice and Self Assessment at the end for quick revision. Exam Practice: it contains all the miscellaneous questions like MCQs,True and False, Fill in the Blanks, VSA, SA, LA. This book is also supplemented by Sample Project Report, 5 Sample Question paper, Abbreviation and Glossary for the complete preparation. Well explained Answers have been provided to every question that is given in the book. All in One Information Technology for CBSE class 10 has all the material for learning,Understanding, Practice & Assessment and will surely guide the students to the way of Success.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Part A: Employability Skills, Part B: Subject Specific Skills, Abbreviations and Glossary, Sample Question Papers (1-5), CBSE Examination Paper 2020.