This book comprehensively covers all Topics in Chemical Engineering and is meant for graduates in Chemical Engineering intending to appear in the written tests conducted by Universities/Institutions and various public sector undertakings.
This book is in its present form has been designed to serve as an 'Encyclopedia of Chemical Engineering' so as to be a ready reckoner apart from being useful for all types of written tests and interviews.
Questions of various types have been arranged subject wise and the answers are given at the end of the respective chapters.
The present Edition of the book is a step in the direction of offering a wide cross-section of examinees a comprehensive preparation package to Help them in their quest for succeeding in the intended competitive examination.
Table of Contents
1. Fluid Mechanics
3. Mechanical Operations
4. Chemical Process Industries (Chemical Technology)
5. Petroleum Refinery Engineering
6. Fertiliser Technology
7. Heat Transfer
8. Mass Transfer
9. Process Control and Instrumentation
10. Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
11. Chemical Reaction Engineering and Reactor Design
12. Fuels and Combustion
13. Materials and Construction
14. Process Equipment and Plant Design
15. Chemical Engineering Plant Economics
16. Nuclear Power Engineering
17. Furnace Technology
18. Refractory Technology
19. Environmental Engineering
20. Polymer Technology
21. Miscellaneous Questions
22. References/Bibliography/Further Reading
Om Prakash Gupta
Ratings and Reviews
4 Ratings &
Have you used this product? Be the first to review!
Have doubts regarding this product?
Safe and Secure Payments.Easy returns.100% Authentic products.