Chemical Engineering : Objective Type Questions and Answers (Paperback, Om Prakash Gupta)
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Khanna Publishsers-delhi
- ISBN: 9788174091413, 8174091416
- Edition: 2010
- 10 Days Replacement Policy?
Validity Covers Type Accepted 10 days from delivery or installation* Damaged, Defective, Item not as described Replacement
*The validity for products installed only by Flipkart authorized personnel shall be 10 days from installation.
If you have received a damaged or defective product or if it is not as described, you can raise a replacement request on the Website/App/Mobile site within 10 days of receiving the product.
We will help you troubleshoot any issues you may have, either through online tools, over the phone, and/or through an in-person technical visit. If no defect is confirmed, the issue is not diagnosed within 10 days of delivery, a troubleshooting step cannot be performed, or if one replacement has already been provided, you will be directed to a brand service centre to resolve any subsequent issues.
Successful pick-up of the product is subject to the following conditions being met:
- Correct and complete product (with the original brand/product Id/undetached MRP tag/product's original packaging/freebies and accessories).
- The product should be in unused, undamaged and original condition without any scratches or dents.
- Before returning a Mobile/Laptop/Tablet, the device should be formatted and screen lock should be disabled. iCloud account should be unlocked for Apple devices.
Know more about the Return Policy here
This book is in its present form has been designed to serve as an 'Encyclopedia of Chemical Engineering' so as to be a ready reckoner apart from being useful for all types of written tests and interviews.
Questions of various types have been arranged subject wise and the answers are given at the end of the respective chapters.
The present Edition of the book is a step in the direction of offering a wide cross-section of examinees a comprehensive preparation package to Help them in their quest for succeeding in the intended competitive examination.
Table of Contents
- 1. Fluid Mechanics
- 2. Stoichiometry
- 3. Mechanical Operations
- 4. Chemical Process Industries (Chemical Technology)
- 5. Petroleum Refinery Engineering
- 6. Fertiliser Technology
- 7. Heat Transfer
- 8. Mass Transfer
- 9. Process Control and Instrumentation
- 10. Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- 11. Chemical Reaction Engineering and Reactor Design
- 12. Fuels and Combustion
- 13. Materials and Construction
- 14. Process Equipment and Plant Design
- 15. Chemical Engineering Plant Economics
- 16. Nuclear Power Engineering
- 17. Furnace Technology
- 18. Refractory Technology
- 19. Environmental Engineering
- 20. Polymer Technology
- 21. Miscellaneous Questions
- 22. References/Bibliography/Further Reading
- Publication Year
- Om Prakash Gupta