Buy Bandana for Men Online At Flipkart
Bandanas are for everyone, from the feminine teenage girl who heads out of the house in dresses and skirts to the biker who zooms across roads in his leather jacket. This simple piece of cloth in different prints can help you make a statement as you team it with jeans, feminine tops, or even a dress. Style is all about being creative and trust me, there are a number of things that you can try out with a bandana. The following are just a few of them.
1. Like A Scarf Around Your Neck- A longer one would be ideal for this, though you can still have that small and stylish knot at your neck with a shorter piece. Tying a scarf with a longer bandana is easy. All you have to do is fold it to form a triangle, place it at your chest to tie a knot at the back. This style is great with jeans and T-shirts. Checkered designs, stripes and geometric prints are some of the best for this look.
2. Like A Headwrap- The gypsy style. The best example I can give you of this is of Esha Deol in the Bollywood movie Chura Liya Hai Tumne. You can either wear it with strands of hair peeking out like she did or have your hair completely tucked under it. The former, by the way, is a great option if you have a large forehead. Form a triangle to place it on your head with the pointed end facing back. Pull the ends under your hair to tie a knot. Bandanas with graphic designs are the best for this look.
3. Like A Hairband- A slight variation of the style mentioned above. Form a triangle like above. Now roll it to get a long strip. Tie the ends at the back of your head like above. You can even pull the ends over the top to have a cute bow on your head. You can even follow the 70s hippie style with the bandana at the centre of your forehead. Floral prints and solid colors are the best for this style.
4. On Your Jeans- Now this is something you might not have heard of. A colorful bandana is one of the best ways of decking up your look when you are in a pair of jeans and a T-shirt that is rather plain. You can either have it tied around your waist, placed through the loops of your belt or simply tied around over your jeans. Another style that you can try is to simply place it in your pocket, with half of it peeking out. Ensure that the piece you choose is colorful to stand out on your jeans.
5. Around Your Wrist- A bandana can even be worn around your wrist like a wristband or a bracelet, eliminating the need for any other hand jewelry when you head out of the house in jeans and a T-shirt. You can even make your own bandana jewelry by being creative with sequins, beads and other stuff. Polka dots, animal prints and woven designs are the patterns you can try out here.
Get A Bandana Online Today.
The best thing about a bandana is that it is inexpensive and versatile, letting you use it in different ways. You can have a look at the range of bandanas online from FabSeasons, Mantra and Noise to pick a few that you think will look good on you.