The Devil in the Kitchen: The Autobiography (English, Paperback, Marco Pierre White)
- 6 Quality ChecksYou get exactly what you ordered
- Fast & Free ShippingLakhs of products delivered within 2-4 days & Free Delivery*
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Orion Publishing Group
- ISBN: 9780752881614, 0752881612
- Edition: 2008
- Pages: 336
- 10 Days Replacement Policy?
Validity Covers Type Accepted 10 days from delivery or installation* Damaged, Defective, Item not as described Replacement
*The validity for products installed only by Flipkart authorized personnel shall be 10 days from installation.
If you have received a damaged or defective product or if it is not as described, you can raise a replacement request on the Website/App/Mobile site within 10 days of receiving the product.
We will help you troubleshoot any issues you may have, either through online tools, over the phone, and/or through an in-person technical visit. If no defect is confirmed, the issue is not diagnosed within 10 days of delivery, a troubleshooting step cannot be performed, or if one replacement has already been provided, you will be directed to a brand service centre to resolve any subsequent issues.
Successful pick-up of the product is subject to the following conditions being met:
- Correct and complete product (with the original brand/product Id/undetached MRP tag/product's original packaging/freebies and accessories).
- The product should be in unused, undamaged and original condition without any scratches or dents.
- Before returning a Mobile/Laptop/Tablet, the device should be formatted and screen lock should be disabled. iCloud account should be unlocked for Apple devices.
Know more about the Return Policy here
The Devil in the Kitchen is the much-awaited autobiography of one of the world’s most famous chefs, Marco Pierre White.
Summary of the Book
This autobiography is about sex, pain, madness, and the making of a great chef. The Devil in the Kitchen is renowned chef Marco Pierre White’s memoir of growing up in the working-classes in Leeds and his extraordinary journey towards becoming a king in the culinary world - a celebrity chef. The first British chef (and the youngest chef ever!) to win three Michelin stars, and also the only one to ever give them all back, is famous for both his astounding talent and for being a chain-smoking, pot-throwing enfant terrible of the kitchen. In this book, he takes readers on a revealing and unruly ride, including some of the biggest names in the food world and beyond. The book is a feast for anyone who loves food or a great story!
About Marco Pierre White
Marco Pierre White is a British celebrity chef, TV personality and restaurateur. He is known as the godfather of modern cooking, who has trained chefs such as Gordon Ramsay and Curtis Stone. Marco has been associated with Hell’s Kitchen, The Chopping Block, MasterChef Australia 2011, Marco Pierre White's Kitchen Wars, and MasterChef Australia 2014, among other shows.
- Publication Year
- Marco Pierre White
- 0.83 Inches (US)
- 7.8 Inches (US)
- 240.0 Grams