Fueled by compelling new ad formats and targeting capabilities, display advertising is revolutionizing how marketers reach and engage with their audience. This ultimate how-to guide, with its practical and proven steps to do-it-yourself display advertising, gives today's marketers the tools to succeed. Whether you're a marketer, consultant, or small business owner, you'll quickly learn the key concepts, trends, and best practices you need to know to develop, launch, manage, and measure a winning plan.
You'll also Find
- Identify, define, and assign value to the display advertising goals against which you'll measure success
- Walk through examples using the google AdWords display network to reach targeted audiences and maximize campaign performance to reach targeted audiences and maximize campaign performance
- Launch campaigns that stay within budget and provide the right message to the right audience at the right time
- Present your message following best practices with rich imagery, video, strong calls to action, and more
- Target and re-target your audience across millions of websites, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Determine the most effective ads, landing pages, and campaigns throughout testing and analysis
- Take advantage of unique targeting options on facebook and linkedin to further your reach
About the Author David Booth
- Strategies, techniques, and tactics to get the most out of your ads and budget
- Measurement tools and analytics to quantify the return on your advertising investment
- Real-world case studies that illustrate successes to learn from and mistakes to avoid
- An example of a high-impact test strategy that any website can use
(left) and Corey Koberg
(right) are founding and senior partners of cardinal path, a leading professional services firm specializing in digital intelligence, measurement, and online markeing. They can be website optimizer certified Partners and trainers. They have consulted and worked with clients such as google, NPR, National Geograhic, Lollapalooza, Universal Music, Chevron, Papa John's, and many more.