Elmask DRS 540 needle derma roller microneedle 0.5mm :
There may be some bleeding immediately after rolling but this is superficial and should simply wash away.
Your skin will be red after treatment; this is normal and will fade after a few hours.
Wait at least six hours before applying make-up and/or perfumed products to the treated area.
Avoid prolonged sun exposure for at least 24 hours after treatment.
1. Rinse the derma roller under hot running water after use.
2. If there is any blood on the derma roller, soak it in warm water with a little washing up liquid added until clean. Be sure to rinse well with water.
3. Sterilize your derma roller by standing it in disinfecting alcohol for at least 20 minutes.
4. After cleaning/sterilizing, place the derma roller on a clean towel until it is dry. Once dry, replace the needle cap and store the roller in a clean place.
Whenever possible, try not to let the derma roller`s needles come into contact with any hard surface (doing so will make them blunt more quickly).
5. You will know when your derma roller needs replacing; when the needles become blunt you will find it becomes more difficult to push them into your skin.
0.5mm:2-3 times a week
1.0mm:Once a week
1.5mm:Once every two weeks if used lightly, once every 3-4 weeks if used more vigorously.
2.0mm:Once every five weeks
Remember that collagen production takes several months of skin needling before you see any real difference. Have patience and results will come.
Disinfect before use.
Never share your Derma Roller with anyone else, and do not use on children or animals.
Not use on irritated or infected skin, fungal skin, active acne, rosacea, eczema, and etc.
Be careful when rolling around the eyes.
Do not use on the eyelids or lips.
Keep the derma roller away from possible sources of contamination. Store it in its case when not in use.
DO NOT USE if following symptoms occur:
Purulent inflammation of the skin.
Severe atopic dermatitis.
If you suffer from diabetes and severe hypertension.
If you are not sure about your skin condition please consult a doctor before using.