Embedded Systems: Architecture, Programming and Design 3rd Edition, authored by Raj Kamal, is a text that gives students an explanation of the essential concepts that form the basis of hardware and software designing of embedded systems. It is written in a manner that is easy to understand and includes many illustrative figure and examples.
About McGraw Hill Education
McGraw Hill Education is a provider of educational books. They have marketed books on education content like 1000 Plus Questions on Indian Polity: General Studies for Civil Services Preliminary Examination (Paper - 1) 1st Edition, UGC NET PAPER I 1st Edition, JEE Main 2013: Mathematics Crash Course 1st Edition, and JEE Main 2013: Chemistry Crash Course 1st Edition.
McGraw Hill Education was founded in 1970. They have since been providers of books, in both printed and digital format, for the purpose of education and higher learning.
1. Introduction to Embedded Systems
2. Embedded Systems Design and Development Process
3. 8051, AVR and ARM Micro controllers, Real-World Interfacing and the Inputs and Outputs Using Buses
4. Introduction to Advanced Architectures and Processor-Memory Organizations
5. I/O Devices, Communication Buses and Distributed Networked Embedded Architectures
6. Device Drivers and Interrupts Service Mechanism
7. Programming Concepts and Embedded Programming in C, C++ and Java
8. Program Modeling Concepts
9. Real Time Operating Systems– I: Processes, Tasks and Threads and their Synchronization Using Inter-process Communication
10. Real Time Operating Systems II: Basic Functions of OS and RTOS
11. Real-time Operating System Programming: MicroC/OS-II and VxWorks
12. Real-Time Linux, Windows CE, OSEK, Handheld Devices and Auto motives Operating Systems
13. Design Examples and Case Studies of Program-Modeling and Programming with RTOS
14. Embedded Software Development Process and Tools
15. Testing, Simulation, and Debugging Techniques and Tools
Useless Book.. An Insult to all future engineers.
2 May, 2015
Decent but not the best
15 Jan, 2015