Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude was the first book on this topic when it was first published in 2013.Now into its third, revised edition, this trendsetting book is a popular and widely acclaimed book. The eminent authors Shri Subba Rao and Shri Roy Chowdhury ( both former IAS officers) have revised this edition based on constructive feedback and suggestions.
Key revision features in this edition
A new chapter titled `Challenges to Ethics and Moral Accountability' introduced
- The chapter on `Case Studies' thoroughly overhauled with all-new Case Studies
- Case Studies within chapters restructured as per latest UPSC question paper pattern
Features at a glance
About the Author
- 25 Chapters covering the entire range of issues related to ethics, integrity and aptitude
- Text interspersed with Case Studies wherever relevant
- Summary at the end of each chapter
- Questions for Self Assessment at the end of each chapter
- Glossary of terms.
G Subba Rao
is a retired IAS officer and currently is Chairman, Gujarat State Police Complaints Authority. He holds an MA in Economics from Andhra University, MA In Rural Development from University of East Anglia, United Kingdom.P N Roychowdhury
is a retired IAS officer and is presently, Advisor, Strategic Management with the Adani group. He has a Masters in Applied Mathematics from Calcutta University and an M Sc in Finance from Strathclyde University, Glasgow and MBA from the University of Rochester, New York.