- Organic Baby Multigrain (Sathu Maavu) Porridge Mix
|Age Ideal For|
- Whole Wheat, Ragi, Pearl Millet, Green Gram, Black Gram, Barley, Maize, Jowar, Peanut, Chickpea, Dry Ginger, Elachi, Almond, Cashew & Horse Gram
- Dairy Free, Sugar Free, Lactose Free
|Maximum Shelf Life|
- Protein 9.38g per 100g, Carbohydrate 84.13g per 100g, Fat 2.09g per 100g, Dietary Fiber 9.37g per 100g
- Transfer the contents into an air tight container. Use dry spoon only.
- 1. Wash your hands and the required utensils thoroughly. 2. Take 2 tbsp (approx 30 g) of 'First Solids' Multigrain and add 200 ml of boiled cooled water. Mix well without any lumps. 3. Add required salt for taste (optional) 4. Place the mixture on stove and stir continously on low flame for 7 to 10 mins until the porridge is cooked well. 5. Remove from stove, close and wait till the porridge cools down to room temperature. Then feed your baby.
- 1. Infant food should be introduced only after the completion of 6 months upto 2 years of age. 2. Consult your pediatrician before introducing infant food to your baby. 3. World Health Organization (WHO) recommends 6 months of exclusive breastfeeding to babies. 4. WHO recommends no addition of salt and sugar to baby's food till completion of 1 year. 5. Breastfeeding should continue after introduction of infant food. 6. Boiled fruits, vegetables and other family food shall be introduced to baby's diet as per the advice of pediatrician along with infant food. 7. Discard the left over food, Do not reuse it for the baby.