Fundamentals of Digital Marketing is a comprehensive textbook that cracks the digital marketing 'code' with a view to reaching, engaging, and serving the ever-changing consumer. The book presents multiple industry-relevant frameworks for successful digital marketing and caters to the need of not only management students but also media professionals, marketing managers, brand marketers, budding entrepreneurs and even individuals seeking to create a personal brand online and understand the basics of digital marketing concepts, tools, and techniques from grounds-up.
1. Outlines the move from 'E-marketing' to 'Digital Marketing' landscape
2. Underlines a practically-oriented digital marketing model (ASCOR Framework)
3. Provides a detailed approach to executing Digital Transformation
4. Showcases multi-industry deployable frameworks
5. Details concepts through topical Case Studies of India-specific brands
6. Includes Digital Application exercises based on Indian businesses
7. Devotes a complete chapter to careers in digital marketing
About the Author
Puneet Singh Bhatia is a digital marketing and media professional with over 13 years of experience in providing marketing consulting, operations and delivery services for prestigious international and Indian clients including Google, Viacom, RTL Group, Wiley, New York Times, Apple, Twitter, Reliance, Hindu, Hindustan Times, Anand Bazaar Patrika, etc. Post MBA from IIM-Bangalore, Puneet has led industry-transforming digital marketing projects and in recognition of his efforts, in 2016 he was cited with the '100 Most Influential Marketing Tech Leaders Award' by World Marketing Congress and CMO Council.