1) See the Way:- eTrex 20x has an enhanced 2.2-inch, 65K color, sunlight-readable display. Durable and waterproof, eTrex 20x is built to withstand the elements. It has an upgraded interface yet retains its legendary toughness to withstand dust, dirt, humidity or water.
2) Go Anywhere:- With an array of compatible mounts, eTrex 20x is designed as a handheld or for use on ATVs, bicycles, in boats, cars even hot air balloons. Use the auto mount capability and City Navigator NT® maps for turn-by-turn driving directions, or the rugged mount for your motorcycle or ATV. Wherever you think you might take eTrex, it has the mapping and mounts to get you there.
3) Go Global:- The eTrex series is the first-ever consumer-grade receivers that can track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. When using GLONASS satellites, a system developed by the Russian Federation, the time it takes for the receiver to “lock on” to a position is (on average) approximately 20 percent faster than using GPS. And when using both GPS and GLONASS, the receiver has the ability to lock on to 24 more satellites than using GPS alone.
4) Add Maps:- With its microSD™ card slot and expanded 3.7 GB of internal memory, eTrex 20x lets you load TOPO 24K and Garmin HuntView™ and hit the trail, plug in BlueChart® g2 preloaded cards for a great day on the water or City Navigator NT map data for turn-by-turn routing on roads. eTrex 20x also supports BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required), that lets you download satellite images to your device and integrate them with your maps.
5) Plan Your Next Trip:- Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp™, software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes, and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.