Garofalo Fusilli Pasta (500 g)
- From Saved Addresses
- Recent History
- Usually delivered in 5-6 days. Enter pincode for exact delivery dates/charges?
Why is there a shipping charge for this item?
Sellers with Flipkart Assured waive off the delivery charge for Orders over Rs 500. For Orders under Rs 500, a nominal delivery charge is added per item.
Sellers without Flipkart Assured may or may not add a delivery charge to your Order. This is subject to Seller discretion.
What is the estimated delivery time?
Sellers generally procure and ship the items within the time specified on the product page. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays.
Estimated delivery time depends on the following factors:
- The Seller offering the product
- Product's availability with the Seller
- The destination to which you want the order shipped to and the Seller's location
Why does the delivery date not correspond to the delivery timeline of X-Y business days?
It is possible that the Seller or our courier partners observe a holiday between the day you placed your order and the date of delivery, which is based on the timelines shown on the product page. In this case, we add a day to the estimated date. Some courier partners and Sellers do not work on Sundays and this is factored in to the delivery dates.
What do the different tags like 'In Stock', 'Available' mean?
Products‘In Stock’ are readily available with seller.
Products listed as ‘In Stock’ are readily available with seller.
'Preorder' or 'Forthcoming'
The product is not released yet. You can however ‘book’ an order for this. Shipping happens only after the product launch.
'Out of Stock'
Currently, the item is not available for sale. Use the 'Notify Me' feature to know once it is available for purchase.
Sometimes, items have to be sourced by Sellers from outside India. These items are mentioned as 'Imported' on the product page and can take at least 10 days or more to be delivered to you.
'Back In Stock Soon'
The item is popular and is sold out. You can however 'book' an order for the product and it will be shipped according to the timelines mentioned by the Seller.
The product is currently out of stock and is not available for purchase. The product could to be in stock soon. Use the 'Notify Me' feature to know when it is available for purchase.
This product is no longer available because it is obsolete and/or its production has been discontinued.
'Out of Print'
This product is not available because it is no longer published and has been permanently discontinued.
Why does the estimated delivery time vary for each seller?
Delivery times are influenced by product availability, geographic location of the Seller, your shipping destination and the courier partner's time-to-deliver to your location.
Please enter your default pin code on the product page to know more accurate delivery times on the product page itself.
Seller does not/cannot ship to my area. Why?
Enter your pincode on the product page to know whether the product can be delivered to your location.
If you haven't provided your pincode until the checkout stage, the pincode in your last used shipping address will be used to check for serviceability.
Whether your location can be serviced or not depends on:
- Whether the Seller actually ships to your location
- Legal restrictions, if any, in shipping particular products to your location
- The availability of reliable courier partners in your location
At times Sellers prefer not to ship to certain locations. This is entirely at their discretion.
More answers in our Shipping FAQs »
- Cash On Delivery available?
How do I place a Cash on Delivery (C-o-D) order?
All items that have the 'Cash on Delivery Available' icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery. Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select 'Pay By Cash on Delivery'. Enter the CAPTCHA text as shown, for validation. Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.
Terms & Conditions
- e-Gift Vouchers or Store Credit cannot be used for C-o-D orders.
Cash-only payment at the time of delivery.
More answers in our Shipping FAQs »
- No Returns Applicable?
- Pack of
- 500 g
- Base Ingredient
- Container Type
- Shelf Life
- 36 Month
- Dietary Preference
- No Cholesterol
- Added Preservatives
- Meal Course
- Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
- Organic whole wheat semolina
- Common Name
- Manufactured By
- Country of Manufacture
- Other Features
- Ingredients: Garofalo tricolor fusili whole wheat pasta is curly shaped and is made in 3 colors featuring a mix of regular, tomato and spinach flavors. This pasta is highly popular among kids and other age groups due to its colorful apprearance and versatility. It can be eaten in a usual pasta dish with any sauce, baked into a casserole or added to soups and salads.
- 9.5 cm
- 17 cm
- 5.5 cm
- Product information provided by the seller on the Website is not exhaustive, please read the label on the physical product carefully for complete information provided by the manufacturer. For additional information, please contact the manufacturer.